Maestro, I apologize for...

HardDark

Hi, Admin MaestroPG

First, I hope you are well.

I'm from Perú, and i don't understand english very well, now I'm using

google translate. well,  I want to tell you..   I apologize for my actions, I know, because it broke the rules, 

I hope you can forgive me, I promise I will be the last time I'll break the rules, and and have a better performance whit my colleagues.

Thank you, I hope you can please forgive me, I know what I did wrong and I apologize again.  :puppy_dog_eyes:  :puppy_dog_eyes:

Muchas Gracias.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099549806/

• Like 1

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Thanks for coming to server.  However I will have to leave this in the hands of a Board |Member to decide whether your ban should be uplifted as this is your 5th ban.

Edited by MPG1770

Hello HardDark,

I took a little time to talk with a couple admins and look into your bans. I'm changing this ban to one week, however please note that the language needs to be kept clean. The other thing that I'd like to note is please be careful with how you refer to your teammates; sometimes calling somebody a noob is taken in fun, but we don't always have good days and it can often upset the other players.

Keep those two things in mind and I'm sure you'll be alright. However, further issues will result in a permanent ban.

Feel free to come back after a week is up and enjoy the game.

• Like 4