HEY MAG PICS OF TIGERS CAR PRIMER

Guest -={DKC}=-Tiger

Guest -={DKC}=-Tiger
Guest -={DKC}=-Tiger
Guest -={DKC}=-Tiger
Guests

HERE THEY ARE IF I CAN GET THEM TO POST FUTURE PICS OF FINISHED PRODUCT TO FOLLOW..

CAR 85 REGAL (GN CLONE) MOTOR AND BODY FRESHLY REDONE FRAME OFF RESTO LAST YEAR BUT PAINT NOT WHAT I WANTED SO IM REPAINTING IT.HAHAHA I GOTTA POST THEM ON THE WEB COME ON

Hmm, thanks for the over-reaction Phat.

First, on the internet, all caps is to represent yelling and is considered very rude. Second, it is not that difficult to NOT type in all caps. Third, who got your panties in a bunch?

No, I made a simple statement, partly in jest, partly serious. Posting in all caps is similar to posting a message full of misspellings or lack of proper capitalization/grammar. It gives a bad impression about the poster and tends to cause people to not take them serious.

Look at my post again. Was I rude? Was I abusive? Did I lamblast him unfairly? No, I made a simple request of him. What do you care if I ask him not to post in all caps anyway? I could understand you running to his defense if I had attacked him, but I did not.

I have not over-reacted. I have been calm and concise in all my posts. You have made unlogical assumptions and allegations. Maybe you should take a step back and rethink this thread. As for me, since this is his car post, I am done. If you want to continue after you next post, take it to PM.

Dude, right above the "Shift" key on the left side of your keyboard is a button labeled "Caps Lock".  Hit this one time before you post again, mm'kay?

i think phat was getting at that you were being sarcastic about it, thats all, its a stupid arguement, some1 close this up.

HERE THEY ARE IF I CAN GET THEM TO POST FUTURE PICS OF FINISHED PRODUCT TO FOLLOW..

CAR 85 REGAL (GN CLONE) MOTOR AND BODY FRESHLY REDONE FRAME OFF RESTO LAST YEAR BUT PAINT NOT WHAT I WANTED SO IM REPAINTING IT.HAHAHA I GOTTA POST THEM ON THE WEB COME ON

I think this is excitement here... Tiger correct me if i'm wrong, he's been waiting a couple of weeks now the car to get out of the paint shop... But where are the pics??? I don't think i'm missing anything...

Dweez, tiger is cool, his all caps weren't yelling at me in a rude way at all. I've been buggin him to post some pics of his ride for the last month or so..

yea Dweez, your always in everythread doing this. you should chill out a bit  :=  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :=

Hmmm...Guess I wasn't the only one to notice...

Anyways, lets get some pics up o your car! Did you have to redo to frame due to an accident? Or was it just a project?

I made a simple, calm suggestion. I wasn't making a judgement call regarding the person in question at all. The over-reactions then followed. If I am the one that needs to "chill" it seems a lot more people here need some serious medication.

It's all good though. Again, I apologize to Tiger if it seemed like I was attacking his person (I was not, just making a friendly, joking suggestion). Seems people are a bit too sensitive here.

The over-reactions then followed. If I am the one that needs to "chill" it seems a lot more people here need some serious medication.

ROFL @ U! this thread is about him wanting to post pics of his car and jumped his poop about caps lock, and you think we all need medication? maybe its just u.