SERIOUS Question

I was wondering this, and since I trust SOME of you (not lunk) I'll ask it. A few months back when I got arrested for alcohol abuse... I flatlined. That means, yes, our loveable Cowboy died. But... what's weird is.. I never saw god or a light or anything like that.. does that mean I'm going.. to the warmer side of afterlife?

Hmmm. I have never really put stock in "death" experiences and revelations. I have had dreams where I thought I was going to <rhymes with bell>. I woke up very troubled. But then I remembered my beliefs. Spent some time with the Lord and never thought about it again (until now).

So I wouldnt say that it mean your going to <rhymes with fell> at all. Or that it means your going to <rhymes with seven>.

you are also thinking from a strictly human standpoint (odd being as you ARE human)...

ppl tend to do this quite often when it comes do God and I never understand why.

don't you think it's possible that an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present being (we'll call him God for short) would know whether you were really gonna die there?......do you think God really would make mistakes like they show in movies....."well this mans dead, bring him up...WAIT! HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DIE!!! OOPS!!!" (theme music plays)

it doesn't really work like that.......I don't believe ppl "start" to go up to Heaven and see a lighted tunnel and then descend back down it...

my 2 cents

Cowboy i dont think any of us can answer that question. Know one really knows what happens when you die, it's something you'll have to experience on your own as will we. Maybe the light doesn't come right away, maybe you have to wait or something?