Not Meeting my Quota

Magruter

Fatty won't stop harassing me about my banning quota for the month. Yesterday i only got one ban in, just one and i was playing for a couple of hours... You know how cops have quota's for speeding tickets, well it's the middle of the month and i'm about six bans shy of my quota...

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

you could just unban and reban ppl to meet your quota.

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests
:o i am having my open house tonight, i might get some money from that! :rolleyes:

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

you guys remind me of the cops in my city....they always bag people for dumb crap!!!!!LOL

they used to bag on us for skating in a parking lot...."If you little rat bastages don't leave within the next five minutes, there will be tickets for all!" ... since they have nothing better to do in Oak Forest they bag on the skaters.

->Xterminator,May 17 2003, 04:52 PM] i hate the end of the month, that's when cops really ride your butt, they'll pull you over for anything just to make their quota

Aint that the truth.

Try living in a county with the average age of 52. Do you think the cops are going to be pulling grandma over for going 30 in a 55? Nah, they go for the peeps that are going 47 in a 45. Nazi's all of them.

(Sorry, off topic, I just dispise the fact that municipalities have been using traffic citations as a means of profit the last 20 years AND the effects that it has had on our society. If cussing was allowed, I'd be quoting Rage Against the Machine.)

Edited by White Knight

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

COPS ARE CROOKS