Mmmm admins`

Guest DChi.Hoffman

Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guest DChi.Hoffman
Guests

So, I was banned today by an admin named DirtyBird who I assume was under an alias as many of you do so you can randomly ban people for whatever. I was banned for having a PoT tag...OHHH NOOOO I have played on this server for months with this tag and suddenly it is a bannable offense. I have witnessed abuse of power a lot over the last couple weeks mostly by your new members, so much that it has prompted me to register on your forums so I can be heard. Im sure 99% of other people agree with me on this...except Im sure for the people who are tryin to get in Mmmm. But whatever I'm not mad whenever I get unbanned I will be back on the server to shoot these types of people in the face like they deserve. HOLLA

Hoffman

Sorry Hoffman, but the discussion about allowing drug references in the server has been a hot topic in our private forums. I can't unban you because I wasn't the admin that did. Col. Sanders did and he will have to post about this.

Thank you for the post.

(edited)
Sorry Hoffman, but the discussion about allowing drug references in the server has been a hot topic in our private forums.  I can't unban you because I wasn't the admin that did.  Col. Sanders did and he will have to post about this.

Thank you for the post.

haha...ridiculous man!!!!!!!!!!

Hes been wearing the PoT tag forever. And to jump the gun and assume the PoT is a reference to marijuana would be dumb as well. why didnt you ask him what it meant before you start to assume, cuz you know the old saying right? what does it mean to assume? It could stand for anything. One more thing I would like to add.

How come you asked him to take it off under and alias, I was standing there and I thought it was just some random noob on the server trying to suck up to Mmmm. If you would have said...Please take the tag off hoffman, im an admin here and we have recently decided to not allow the word Pot on our server. He probably would have listend and removed it. But noooo, the aliased admin, wouldnt saying anythign but take off the tag now. It seems as if your trying to be all slick and cool by tricking regulars into thinking your a noob and as soon as we dont listen to the noobs you Ban. Seriously, how many of you guys would listen to some random noob on the server if he told you to change your name and no mmmm admin has ever said anything about it before?

Edited by NOFX

NOFX im not against anything you guys do in your personal life so dont go bashing any1 but me on this topic. I asked the Mr.Hoffman to change his name nicely 4 times. This isnt a power trip either this is about promoting drug use on OUR server if TF allows then more power to TF but you guys need to realize when there is an admin on the clock here trust me he's asked.

1 more thing my son was watching and it really tinkled me off after asking nicely only to see no changes made and him shooting me at spawn.

NOFX dont take this the wrong way but you have no business in this topic so please stay out of it before it turns into a flame between you and I when the topic is about Hoffman's TAG. Doffman if you want to talk about this on aim hit me up Kol Sanderz.