From the.rev

Guest the.rev

Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guest the.rev
Guests

Ok I got banned and i was wondering if someone could unban me please. I dont play much anymore but when i do i like to play on your server. its fun and right around my competition level.... er i think =) .... but i dont talk trash anymore or anything i just play... (not like i did before)... i guess i got banned for hitting "retry" to many times while trying to join the server while it was full... im sorry i didnt know i could be punished for doing this or if it effected the server in anyway. If it did sorry. I would just like to be unbanned so I could play again. Server was Tropolis. I will post my wonid if someone is going to unban me.. Thnx either way.

lol GooT :P

It is just a temporary one or three minute ban to keep guys from bogging the server down with continually trying to connect.

There are two solutions to this problem. First, you could "buy" a reserve. Inexpensive and worth the money for those who like to play with regs and dont want to wait around. But if that isnt an option or not worth it... Secondly you should use HLSW which has an option to connect when a slot opens.

Good to see you around again. Glad your skill has degressed to our level :)