Girls and cars...

General J

(edited)

I gotta say, my ultimate dream would be to walk out into the garage and see my supercharger being put in by some hot chick just because she wanted to "suprise me." Maybe I like females too much, maybe I like cars too much, but whichever it is, there is something pretty intriguing and hot about a girl who is into autos. When you say "holy zeus that's a pretty supra!" and the figure of the opposite sex in the passenger seat drools just as much, if not more, than you do.. wow! :blink::D Just a bit of info from the mind of J. Maybe you could get a poll going on this Goot.

This was brought up by the thought of how lucky I am to have found some female friends that appreciate a good ride. And atleast one that can actually work on her car BY HERSELF! Call me bitter, but girls that get mad at your gawking need to go :P:D

Edited by General J

mmmmm a woman who's into cars...

OH WAIT!

I know one of those.

She's gorgeous, fun, slightly ditzy (I'm oddly attracted to slightly ditzy girls), and into cars big time............................one problem......she's 16, I'm 21.

DOH!

<_<

LOL you wanna hear something weird the girl I have something going with now drives a 90 celica ST ( I used to own an 89 celica ST) Her dream car is a Supra TT MKIV. While a pristine 300ZX TT is my dream car, The supra is not too far behind. strange huh? The wonder that cars produce... Oh yea and I first started talking to her while sitting outside the Midwest Music Pit watching the classic cars that would be racing at MAR that weekend :huh::)

Niiiice J..good snag!

My chick likes cars too. Sometimes she tunes me out because I just don't SHUT UP about them. BUT, she definately appreciates cars...she just called me the other day and was telling me about some new Vette she saw on the road that had a body kit she kinda liked. She also called me a year or two ago and described a car she was looking at in the gas station to me. It was a BMW Z8, and by the timeframe it must have been one of the very first ones on the street!

I'm with you on this one J, I dig chicks that are into cars!

whoa J you go to MAR?

I used to go over there to race with my friends (though technically I just sat on the sidelines).

in fact I have 2 friends who are still in the league there and my web-design company created MAR's website (http://www.midamericaraceway.com)

seriously man....we need to meet sometime...maybe head out to MAR for one of the big nights.

Sounds good to me! I wouldn't mind finding out what the truck will run.

Oh this girl, Erin, is going to the St. Louis School of Pharmacy. I didn't know until I met her, but starting salary for a pharmacist at a place like Walgreens is like 80-90k. So she has plans, to say the least. Something about a girl who dreams about Supra's and Prowler's. 8P)