Ever Wonder?....

A friend and I were having a discussion the other day while driving about what would life be like if certain things never happened. For example, my friend and I would not be friends if we had not attended the same concert that a friends band was putting on. OR if we wouldn't have decided to leave and go get something to eat. To go to that concert, I had to stand up to my girlfriend at the time (my ex now) and tell her that she was being ridiculous and that I was going to the concert to hang out with friends. And, I would not be with the girl I am with now, Erin, if the same things wouldn't have happened. She wouldn't have invited me to her graduation party, and I wouldn't have someone to give/get a good night kiss from when I see her. 8P) It's just very crazy to me to think that one litte decision led to so many changes in my life. Think about some things that happened to you like this. We named this the Shakespeare effect. :D

For you punkers out there.... Mest - Jaded "There's a reason why certain people meet... there's a destination for everyone.... Would it be ok if I left today, took my chances on what you said was wrong" (strange thing, this is erin's favorite song 8P) )

It is crazy to think about isn't it? Seriously guys, think back to one event and then look at how much happened because of that ONE thing. Share if you want. Not saying I believe in the whole fate thing but its just crazy to analyze.

Computers make up life! No Terminator 3 :o What about Americas Protection and Lauch sequences and guns and Life! Ahh and COUNTER-STRIKE!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I wouldnt know you guys cmputers and life we need to live!