And they're off

Xterminator

Just make sure they have a house to come home to ;) and that its in one piece... :huh: And remember to take the garbage far far away from the house... :unsure: Be careful but party hard... or just do what I do... "Yes mom a few people are coming over. No it's not a party. Yea, more like a barbecue mom. Yep small fire I promise.. No! no lighter fluid. Kool aid is all we are having. Honest!" :rolleyes:

(Note that parents really arent this gullible.)

Hahaha, my parents are going to the lake on Thursday and thru like Saturday or Sunday. And my grandparents are going to Oklahoma, so they can't threaten me with the all so classic, "Grandma and Granddad will come over and check up on you so watch out!" HAHAHA I mean... hmm what am I going to do on 4th of July weekend with a house to myself... :blink:o0o<_<;):o:huh::lol:B)

• 3 weeks later...

My parents left a couple years ago and I "borrowed" their house for a huge throw down. I got hammered, but the party stayed under control (thanks to some good friends) but I seriously screwed up and burned like three holes in the carpet. Tried to blame it on my Dad, but it wasn't happening. Moral of the story, if you want to throw down in your parents house, make sure you have enough money to take care of your mistakes. Carpet is not cheap.

:huh: not going to ask how you ended up burning holes in the carpet. All I know is our soon to be ripped up carpet in the living room has a large pink stain in it ( note to future party throwers, limit peoples alcohol intake and don't allow colored alcoholic drinks) and the carpet right in the entry way to my room has a good amount of candle wax spilled on it ;) (no explanation on that one, sorry)

colored alcohal drinks are BAD! i had a couple strawberry dakerys mixed with some extra vodka and i was wearing my brothers white shirt and puked pink all over myself... needless to say it was heard to hide from my parents that i had gotten drunk that night.. and my brother was tinkled that i ruined his shirt :(

American liquor:

Whiskey, Burbon, Southern Comfort, Jack Daniels, among others, but hey you can spell AND say it! :D

Where is that from?

Vodka: Poland and Russia (alot of countries now, but originally from these two)

Gin: Invented in Holland, but mainly an English export

Tequila: Mexico (If it's not made in the Tequila region of Mexico it's Mezcal)

Rum: Caribbean

Champagne: France (if not in the specific region it's just Sparkling Wine)

Brandy: Originates in Holland

Cognac: France (Basically Brandy made from grapes in a specific region in France)

Benedictine: France (Originally created by the Benedictine Monks)

Whiskey: All over the place, although there are a few that stand out:

-Burbon: Kentuky, USA (The US gov has defined "Burbon" loosely, so legally it can be made other places, but true burbon is still made in Kentuky and bears the name "Kentuky Staight Burbon")

-Irish Whiskey: Ireland (Well duh)

-Canadian Whiskey: Hmmm Canada?

-Rye: North USA mostly

-Scotch: Well Scotland my friend and very different from other whiskeys.

What is it made from?

Vodka: Most vodkas today are made from grains, but are distinct in that they are without any distinct character, aroma, taste, or color. The best vodkas, in my opinion, are still made from potatoes

Gin: Really nothing more than grain alcohol, but flavored with Juniper Berries

Tequila: Cactus (The good stuff is made from the Blue Agave specifically. Labled 100% agave azul anejo. Anejo meaning aged)

Rum: Sugar Cane

Champagne: Grapes

Brandy: Grapes is at the root, but is made from distilling wine

Cognac: Same as Brandy, just gotta have those specific grapes.

Benedictine: 27 different plants and spices from all over the globe. The formula is naturally a secret and known only be the chief distiller

Burbon: Must be at least 51% corn.

American Whiskey: A blend of corn, wheat, rye, barley, and other grains.

Canadian Whiskey: Very much like American whiskey and mostly a product of prohibition when Canada was our illegal drug exporter of choice

Irish Whiskey: Also grain, but only half the barley has malted or sprouted

Rye: Grain again, but at least 51% is rye

Scotch: "Scotch Whisky", but made from cereals, water, and yeast.

Now you know not just what you're drinking, but WHAT you're drinking. :D

Edited by Mr.Mustard