And they're off... II

LongHair

Its summer, and I know alot of you guys(and gals) are finishing up school or have all ready finished. So who graduated and what'r you're plans? Going to College? which one? Joining the armed forces which branch and what job are ya hoping for?

This past school year was my senior year of high school. I still drive by atleast once or twice a week and think how strange it is to not be going back next year. I am taking two years at the community college to get my basics out of the way, then finishing up somewhere else. Not really sure where yet, or for what major. I was originally going for a computer science degree, but have pretty much changed my mind about that. Goot suggested the degree program he did, which was Industrial Distribution. Looks interesting, but I am just still undecided. Heck, who knows... maybe join the Marines? I think they would look and see "history of asthma" and turn me right back toward the door <_< . I really wish that I would have been blessed with perfect vision. I would have joined the Air Force in no time at all. I would have killed to be sitting in the roosterpit of a jet.

I graduated in June. I will be attending the University of Wisconsin - Whitewater (Mag's old college) where I will eventually earn a degree in Computer End User Technologies.

I would like to replace my father in his position for the City of Sun Prairie when he retires sometime in the next few years, and then do computer tech/repair from my home for cash on the side.

I can't wait to see where I go in the future!

Gunny

yep i'm pretty good at procrastnation too, it's slightly sad really, i'm 20 years old and have no idea what i want to do with my life. I am going to go to college but can't decide what for, my life is just dragging right now. oh well.

very bored

S.S.