got banned

Guest Emerald Ice

Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guests
(edited)

Hi.. umm I got banned while I was sleeping.. how about that. Your going to think I did this blah blah but it actually wasnt me, it was m4tr||x, and thats kind of easy to tell because I have never attempted to cuss using the "f bomb" and there would be no reason for me to ever do it because I know the rules around tropolis. and by the way, if the person "em at friends" every does something wrong, its not me, its m4tr||x also.. well I guess i would just like to be unbanned again, and if my reason sounds as an excuse, think what you want.

oh yeah, might need this eh... wonid = 1823126

Edited by Emerald Ice

Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guests

Sparky, and has it ever occured to you that there is a computor in my room and I am a nice guy to let my friends use it while there over, and I sometimes cannot watch them play on my computor 24/7 and babysit them playing a game... and this "em at friends" is a friend in real life, so please do not again say something like that. Like I said... I'm sorry for the action my friend took on my computor. I have that program Draco.

I did not hope this was going to be a big discussion, I simply stated my reason and asked for forgivness, all of you know i'm a regular and all of you know I wouldnt do it. Thanks.

I guess kids now just don't realise when it is THEIR responsiblity to control what happens when THEY let someone else borrow THEIR things... It's like saying: I let my "friend" borrow my credit card cause he didn't have one. He promised to pay me back for whatever he bought with it... but now he can't pay me, so I shouldn't have to pay the credit card company because IT WASN'T ME THAT CHARGED IT!

It's your WonID, how it gets used is Your responsibility. When it is used to abuse, then it will be diciplined accordingly.

When I said "friend", I used quotes because I don't think a "friend" would abuse the WonID that he is borrowing. I think it's great that you let others use your computer. But also control that use as well.

I'm not mad, just think you should look at it as your own fault rather than our responsibility to manage your WonID.

B)

im kinda wit emerald on this one, just for the fact that he has been around for awhile

but i understand your stuff too sparky

if he is truly a good friend, matrix would let you have his wonid ;)

im kinda wit emerald on this one

irrellevent

he has been around for awhile
compounding

but i understand your stuff too sparky

promising

hey ice, i have a cd-key changer that you may use if you need.

unwise

hey ice, i have a cd-key changer that you may use if you need.

em at friends was a horrible player to play with.  complained at me all the time.

Nice. Spreading the use of Wonid generators. Good way to promote misuse. :rolleyes:

(edited)

doesnt create won-id's smart guy, just changes them........... you have to buy them first.........

i use the cd-key changer to change between my brother and i's wonid's ;)

Edited by Draco

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

ok im not here to raise heck, but if ICE said it wasnt him, and i havent seen him use the F word since ive known him, and we all know him for a long long time then whats the problem?

Hey ice just play on the new DLM Public server the IP is 69.12.83.86:27015 we wont ban u, and if we do it will be for a minute ;) j/k

plz do stop on by, and pwn dem nubs

Ummm... Inferno... he did say he willingly let someone else use his Wonid. He also said that person violated Mmmm's rules in the server while using his ID. That is why the WonID was banned from the Mmmm server.

What he is trying to argue, is that he is not responsible for the use of his WonID. We disagree.

Thank you.

B)

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Ok sparky, wasnt the person he let use his wonid Matrix, from CSLS? or is this matrix person u talk about Ice someone different?

(edited)

Fatty/DJ/Everyone else who thinks a wonID changer is a bad thing: Using a wonID changer would have been the best idea BEFOREHAND, because his friend could have changed to his wonID instead of using Emerald's, and then when he got banned, it wouldn't be with Emerald's wonID. I think that's what Draco was trying to say. I don't think Draco's giving him a way to play again while he's supposed to be banned.

______EDIT_______

And Dweez, I don't think everyone here knows how to do that =)

Edited by D_o_D

Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guest Emerald Ice
Guests
if he is truly a good friend, matrix would let you have his wonid

He offered me it, and I said no... now that you guys know that, quite being a jerk to matrix.

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
Wow, is this the right time to pull an attitude?  Sounds like the ban is valid.  I say let it run it's course.

dwezzil i dont like u, if anyone here has an attitude its you. LEave ICE alone. He didnt do anythign to u, and now u want him to be banned? Wow the new clan on the block acts like they own everything. GG.