Next Star Wars

ConGregation

‘Star Wars’ star?

Will the infamous “Star Wars Kidâ€? have his moment on the silver screen?

Advertisement

A homemade video of a 15-year-old from Quebec using a broomstick as a light saber became a favorite on the Internet, and now thousands of Star Wars Kid fans are petitioning LucasFilm, asking that the boy get a cameo in Episode III of the series.

“’NSync members were considered as potential extras,â€? wrote one petition signer. “This kid deserves a speaking role!!!â€? Noted another; “He’s waaaaay better than Jar Jar.â€?

Now wouldnt THAT be cool? ^_^

jebus dweez, you are making so many good points today.

are you REALLY our dweez, or did you kill him, hide the body, and cleverly attempt to take his identity so your crime isn't discovered until you can make your escape to Brazil where you can live out your life on the riches that you stole from his house...five dollars and fourty two cents.

as for the kid...I agree, he deserves a role. I felt terribly sorry for the kid and never found it funny.

I doubt he'd actually fight in EpIII. Maybe just an extra in the background or something. Or, we could kill off that Christensen kid! Star Wars Kid would be PERFECT for Anakin Skywalker. Especially when he's about to turn to the dark side.

Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guest TF_FSoul
Guests

Anyone have a link for this video?