Countdown to FragFest03

Fatty

i know mags i know, but it just ain't gonha happen... unfortunately :(

heading off to my folks house to say goodbye before i enter the perils of school. the cool thing though is that my dad is handing me down his doctor bag from when he was a student, along with some really nice tools of the trade like his otoscope, a nice stethescope, etc... so it'll be kinda cool to use his stuff and feel like i am carrying on a new tradition.

but i'd still like to play cs and go out with a bang at fragfest!!!

Depending on what time I get away, weather, traffic, etc. I'm tentatively going to arrive at FF'03 between 5 and 6pm EST. Is it EST there? Would be cool to gain and hour! Anyways I'll be there. Fatty please PM me about the cooler set up. Would you like to preload it with ice or what? Hold 180+ cans of soda/beer and ice for the whole weekend so whatever works out the best. I'll be happy to have it ready with ice as part of my contribution to food/drinks etc. Let me know what you prefer and I'll make sure it happens.

GC Founder

If you bought ice right before you arrived, that would be fine. Otherwise, I'm assuming that guys coming from out of town will come with unchilled drinks and coolers, and runs for ice will take place Friday evening.