Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

Dirk, because he is a texas pimp like myself, and hes funny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorites have gotta be Rev (cause he was the first Mmmm that talked to me alot) or Fatty cause he puts so much into this place and is a great guy....

but I REALLY miss Wilco....

he was the only one on the server I felt like was my friend (even though we only ever talked on the server) but every time I'd come in he'd say "PLAYAA!!!"

which always makes a guy feel good

P.S. I know he's not Mmmm

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

I dont know i never see Mmmm play and my opinion no one cares about so im gonna say fat cause he has a funny song in his profile thing.

Playaa!!! kind words thank you

Too tough to choose....ive known most of the knuckleheads way too long to choose.....but contra is probably my favorite newer member ....only cause she told me she has W1lc0 insults binded....but never uses them cause she always asks first to which i say no :)

I remember. SAB server. The details of that story I would like you to take to your grave! I dont know if you remember or not but I said something to a guy to make a point. Hopefully you were alive and I was dead or vice versa... but if you remember it you understand why i ask this.

Cryptic enough for ya  :ph34r:

Yea, I actually had to think about that to determine if you were being honest or not...made a point though:) I think that was my first experience with a real jerk in CS. Obviously not you...the other guy.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

My fave is Barto. Not because of his whacky demeanor or the fact that he could pwn me eight ways from Sunday without even batting an eyelash... its because of the warm welcome I recieved from him when I first joined Platinum. He even made a poll about me, and it really brightened my day (until the results came back... apparently I suxor...)

Oh, and because during Hambownage, his name was Hamtastic Hamfragulator. That was the funniest thing I'd ever seen :lol:

You da man, Barto.

Uber

sniff, im touched uber. But my favorite admin is actually probably... Dirk. Dirk is the guy who puts in a lot of real life effort and work to keep this awesome website and our even more awesome server in business. Without a server and site... there's just no Mmmm and then where's the community? Even if he never played he'd still be above the lot of us for the work he puts in selflessly, but on top if it all, he hangs out and is nice to all, pwnzors with the M4, and does it all in a laidback, cool manner. Dirk, you're my hero!!!!! :ph34r:

I like em all except:

Adambomb

Alias

bdg

Rev

Contra

Barto

Fatty

Gen J

g00t

Homer

MC

Mini

NCC

Nite

NoGood

Slims

Sparky

Watch

and Zap

Those guys suck! :D

You can't pick a favorite Mmmm member - they're all so special in their own way! :huh:

Guest alias
Guest alias
Guest alias
Guests

I like Dest.... errr wait, wait, OK i like Bob_L.... errr oops, OK now i have it

Contra

shes kooky like me. also at the top is Dirk he has always been there for all my admin questions and a damn good texture guy.

The tally looks like Barto is in the lead for Mmmm and Zeabos in the lead for DOH.

Funny. Don't they live near each other and go to the same school?

Don't they both have full edit rights on each of their respective forums?

HMMMMMMMMM. I smell something fishy.

<_<