DON'T FORGET

Fatty

GC Founder

Of course.

While the funds are close, I'm not going to risk not meating someone. If you want to stop by for an evening, bring your puter. It's completely up to the part-timers if they would like to contribute a little something.

In the end, yes, please come by.

Related: The group photo will be Saturday evening.

Of course.

While the funds are close, I'm not going to risk not meating someone.  If you want to stop by for an evening, bring your puter.  It's completely up to the part-timers if they would like to contribute a little something.

In the end, yes, please come by.

Related: The group photo will be Saturday evening.

:ph34r: "Fatty Dahmer" :blink::=:=:=

GC Founder

Same circumstance as above. Consider Saturday evening. Perhaps carpool with Greybeard and then he can be your substitute guardian. If you wanna play for a while Saturday evening, consider making a donation to the cause.

I would not feel comfortable having alcoholic beverages there with minors around.

18+ is what was agreed upon.

my .02

I agree with this to a point.....i don't think it would hurt if they stopped by for an little while just to meet everyone and hang out.

But it isn't my decsion, so i'll go with whatever the head cheese says :P

GC Founder
I would not feel comfortable having alcoholic beverages there with minors around.

18+ is what was agreed upon.

my .02

I agree with this to a point.....i don't think it would hurt if they stopped by for an little while just to meet everyone and hang out.

But it isn't my decsion, so i'll go with whatever the head cheese says :P

My point of view has changed now that I'm going into the red due to last month drops in attendance.

So, dealing with a few minors and having to watch them would be easier for me than to explain to my wife that I had to fund a few more hundred dollars from our bank account. That's where I'm coming from.

Hopefully it'll work out okay. Gonna be a blast either way.