Did we forget?

Playaa

I know we're going to be hearing alot of stuff like this in the upcoming months....and we should....

have we forgotten what happened last year?

I really can't stand this country.....there are things that go on here that make me want to move to Switzerland every day. But I'm still tinkled that we've returned to our normal lives.....

just wondering others opinions....

p.s. --> 14mb image of WTC

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

... isn't that what they want? To ruin our lives and make us all change? To have our lives revolve around them? :( Don't forget the past, but don't dwell on it either...

Tape is right, we cannot let our lives be held down forever by this disaster, or else the terrorists will have gotten exactly what they want. The upcoming 1 year anniversary of 9/11 should be a time to remember the fallen, and also a time to celebrate the heros of 9/11 and the patriotic sense of community it brought out nationwide.

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests
Sacr3dSymbolZ:

SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE!!!

Wait i accidently changed the lang on my Options sorry

:ph34r:

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

Playaa can i have your Icon

-----

P.S. Switzerland is much better then here eh?

you can learn alot from the past, but it can also make you re-live it if you arent careful. the more we feel safe the worse the outcome will be. we will always be on our guard now, but not to the extent people are scared to walk outside. when it gets to that, you know you are afraid of re-living the nightmare. not a good thing.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

golly gee! you did not just recommend NPR...DIE!!!!

CNN is the way to go

yeah, if you zoom in to the building up above ground zero you can realize how HUGE it is.......there is a flag and a banner up there that take up about 3 stories apiece......and you can't see them until you get close......