Kazaa lite

BIGSHaW

DOD steals everything from me that weirdo. I tell him about all these cool things like DI and stuff. BUTTTTT his photoshop and 3DSMax skills are off the hizzy.

Kazaa lite is ad free and k++ blocks the RIAA. I would sugest not even sharing files and only going on when u wanna download something.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

lol shaw, the riaa is the group that has been suing the pants off everyone for sharing illegal copyrighted music.

I didn't know if shaw was being seirous or not :oO:OO::o:

And playaa...I have over 3000 music files ripped off of trance streams on top of the 27 backup cds of all of my old stuff along with the 1200 files on my secondary harddrive. I'm not gettin caught by the RIAA. Let the stupid noobs who share a lot of their music thats ripped off cds get caught. I sign on to kazzaa and people are already leeching off a lot of stuff not found on cds and such.

I commend u not downloading ne more but u can't honestly say that there was a CD in 2003 actually WORTH buying that wasn't absolutely garbage. Every cd that came out recently has been pure crap. Take St. Anger for example. I couldn't believe Metallica put out such a terrible album...They should be shot for doing so.

well I've been without a cd player in my car for awhile and I rarely listen to music on my computer (since I'm always gaming or watching movies) so I wouldn't know about the lack of good cds...

and Shaw...the RIAA is the ppl who are sueing everyone for taking copywrited music (I know someone said that already but...)....I'm wondering though....I don't think you hafta worry about it much....at least not until they get everyone in america and start asking Canada to arrest you....

*edit*

which won't be for awhile because they're using a law called the Digital Millenium Copywrite Act here in america to excuse thier horrid behavior....and that law has no effect in other countries....

Edited by Playaa/Pselus