CANT GET THIS THING TO WORK

Guest Halo_SMurF

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

ok i downloaded it and everything but then when i try to load it it says that something has an error or my connection doesn't work.......can someone help or illl im going to scream like a red-headed stepchild.!!!!!!

Guest SnowSurfer
Guest SnowSurfer
Guest SnowSurfer
Guests

im already screaming...wont work for me either...getting the exact same error :(

A couple times today I got the "You're down/steam's down/something's wrong check your poop" message." About an hour later it worked fine.

There are so many little issues, mainly due to the immediate demand of steam resources, that you can't pinpoint one problem. I've had people message me with like 15 different scenarios....who knows how many of those are actually due to the same thing with steam and their servers at this point.

Give it some time.

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

I think we can all say is to go back to 1.5 and play happily ever after...im getting angry that they sent something out that is not working for the majority of the people that play cs. WHO AGREES WIT ME??? :peace:

Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guest Halo_SMurF
Guests

I speak for everyone and say GO HOME THX UR NOT WANTED HERE K............MUUUAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! B)

Guest SnowSurfer
Guest SnowSurfer
Guest SnowSurfer
Guests

apparently...bah this thing is stupid!

and there is like no way to fix it either! greatttttttttttt!

when i set it up.. guess what happend... hrm when i load up CS it says upddating cs and its my first time now.... so i hope it dosent do it again because it takes like 1 hour.... 1 hour to play CS rediculus... hrm

NuT- :lol::lol:

I posted this in the other forum:

I don't know if you got your stuff to work yet. I had beta but now I'm having problems. Gonna try this...297kps west coast mirror....30 minutes. W00t cable!

http://www.gamershell.com/download_3369.shtml

the link is for 1.6 and steam both 379meg total file

I figure if I have it all down at once, I can play with it better.