• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

awp+p228+armor+he+flashbang=UNSTOPPABLE

I recorded a demo of me on iceworld last night and I am looking for somewhere to host it cuz it looks like I hack.... :rolleyes: but dont worry I dont :P I took my awp and shot one guy on the left and turned instantly to kill the guy coming down the middle and then shot another uy on the left instantly and turned to the right and got that guy BANG BANG BANG BANG...just like that four kills.

golly gee! I PWN ALL WITH AWP.....(even Hitman :D )

Gunman

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

hahahhahahaha....awp is much better than scout...u ever seen anyone own wit scout besides tape??????? i havent.......awp is great..

awp,deagle,armor combo...no nades while your pulling out your nade im shootin im gettin a headshot on u

i think i have learned how to fast switch...and i dont even have a spinny mouse

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

I can scout... I think, Scout , USP Armor and 2 flashes will just rul eabout anyone.. even people and their precious awps...

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
golly gee! I PWN ALL WITH AWP

LOL...HAHAHA....LOL

Fastswitching...its hard to explain...well what u want to do is fire a shot with the awp and automatically switch to the pistol while still holding down the fire button on awp. If you ever see me do it, it looks like i'm awping people with a pistol. Same can be reversed and u can awp people with the pitsol out by fastswitching to the awp while hold the mouse completely still then fastswitching to the pistol and then hitting fire and zoom at the same time. Both are really hard to do. But it pays off when you learn the pistol fast switch. I rarely use this tactic in pub servers cause it really doesnt hold any value. But if I'm bored I will practice it. But lately my room has been really humid and my arm and hand have been sticking to my mouse pad, so my awping has been sucking. I miss way too much lately.

Moss

i have no trouble taking out most awps with the autosniper rifles. The ability of those guns to lay down a large field of fire makes them superior, i can move around duck bob jump weave and dive while i am shooting them because i can afford to miss 50% of my shots. Also, the G3 packs a real whallop, i can usually drop a guy in one or two shots. The sig 552 comes closer to 3 or 4.

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

awp is a dominator gun, once you get good at it. i can scout to but once you get real good at the awp no one can stand in your way, learn hwo to line up a close noscope shot and who needs a deagle :)

Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guest Shertown-Pimp
Guests

What i like about the scout is that the original model is very realistic, my dad, a lt. colonel in the army new exaclty what it was without even seeing the name. . .

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
scout r0x0rs u guys b0x0rs

I like this guy :D Smart man I tell you, he's a smart man 8P)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

tape...its like we dont know each other....but it seems like where brothers...lol....anywayz its story time <kids in background yey yey>.......well my friend said he could own me wit scout so i faced him in scout_map (i think mmmmm should get it me and tape would own like 1010001101010 of u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and cuz my buetiful kills i got 4 kills...then 4 headies in a row!!!!!!!!!after like 50 rounds i wuz like 45 and 5...he is preety good wit awp thuogh...ok wit scout...needs work on knife...i awsome knifer and scouter...rhey get to close..they willl be a knfe in ur back when u buried.......ina old server i played in (N22) i held the record for longest scout record.....41 kils on aztec man i miss that server...the clan broke up :( i 0wned soooo badly also i owned 4 hackin bots only usin snipers..(scout and auto) on dust 2 bad got a new comp cuz old one broke cuz of bots i think :o

Guest Duke
Guest Duke
Guest Duke
Guests

As the person who started this post in just good fun, i can safely say its gone out of control. This post is monster... You people just love your awps