KCSA attacks USCM- de_tegea

*USCM won 21-9

CBW attacks CCC- de_avalley

*CCC won in OT 6/4

ni attacks RC- de_predator

*RC won 23-7

Monopoly attacks Draino- de_italian_v2

*monopoly won by forfeit

The way the map is setup... it looks almost like a sure bet that if we win we play CBW on tibet. Both mono and CBW have bies and CBW is the lower ranked team. I really dont think we will have to play over toward Europe cause that is where all the really high ranked and low ranked teams are.

So if we win we can almost count on tibet. Might be a good idea to play on that map as well. Maybe I could get Mmmm to put it on Plat's rotation.

Just read on their site that the two teams that didnt get to play this week (CBW is one) will be ranked one and two to ensure that they get a match. This changes things drastically. If we win we will completely surround CBW so this means we get to face them again. If we lose we still might face them if Ni beats by a 15 or larger margin.

But we wont meet on de_tibet!!! We would be attacked on de_chinatown!

I play in Rex's server everyonce in awhile....they aren't that good individually, but that doesn't make the team. They have a very laggy server too. Rex might be someone to keep an eye on for later reference. Yes, if we win Chinatown, we face CBW again. I like those guys....