BK needs some members!

Fatty

Welp, we had some success going to the public for bang, so let's do this for BK!

BK, a new MCC team this season, needs to pick up a few members pronto. MCC is off to a stranger-than-usual start this season, so this actually isn't to weird at this point.

How soon? BK has a match this Monday against VI on the opening night of MCC VI. I don't know how many they need for Monday, but if you're interested in sticking around for a season with them, post here or contact them on their forums. Serious inquiries only, because we'd still like to preserve somewhat of a commitment to teams and the MCC.

Here are the BK forums.

Obviously signing up doesn't mean you will play on Monday, but BK IS in need of a few people right now, so you'll get some time in.

Thanks for considering.

Fatty

Guest BK | MuTer
Guest BK | MuTer
Guest BK | MuTer
Guests

Yeah, I guess I just signed a contract with them, they are paying me 5$ a round that I win :) joke, What's going on guy's? Great to be back in the community after a three month break from cs... I'm really not diggin the 1.6 but that is a joke as well, guess we all have to live with it... wish BK a great season, and watch out for me :P

Guest BoDYCouNT
Guest BoDYCouNT
Guest BoDYCouNT
Guests

BK | BoDYCounT steamid : 0:0:96290 . YAHI!!!!!!!! :wavey:

Guest Smoothcriminal
Guest Smoothcriminal
Guest Smoothcriminal
Guests

Hey i was wondering if u guys still needed ppl. If so lemme know my AIM is Bakerboards18.