Call of Duty, wondering what it is about?

[Mmmm]Homer

so I have some...................news.

This Friday I'm moving. I'm moving into a friends house and paying rent. Along with that rent comes.......BUM BUM BUM BUUUUUUUM!

BROADBAND!

:o

Playaa will be back lads and lasses....

so with that said.

CoD seems to be where the majority of the community is moving to...would I be smart to buy this? Remember I'll be broke now...

Should I get CoD, or BF 1942 or just stick it out with CS?

I have been playing Desert Combat MP like mad lately, what with all the time off I've had for being sick and whatnot. Man it is a blast. I love the choppers and jets. It is a really fun game that is only better when proper teamwork is used. I think this game definitely thrives more on teamwork as compared to CS. If any of y'all have a DC clan or are starting one up, let me know.

You can be my wingman anytime

Gaming-wise, I think that Call of Duty and Desert Combat are where it is at right now. If you really are a gamer you should be playing both! They are different styles completely, but contrast nicely I think.

COD is like an amped-up Day of Defeat with a SP game definitely worth playig through (dare I make comparisons to HL as far as the dev team's innovativeness?)

If you saw Band of Brothers, Enemy at the Gates, and The Longest Day and wanted to play them as a game they are all in COD! Brecourt Manor taking out the guns, Carentan, Pegasus Bridge, crossing the river with Stukas overhead and taking up position in Stalingrad - it's all in there!