Saddam Captured!

Jeffe

Great News this morning! Saddam Captured!!!!

They found him near him home in tyrant, and its the real Saddam! The U.S Troops didn't have to fire or anything Saddam came in open arms. The War is turning around, and the attackes scheduled are changed. There isn't any more tense in capturing Saddam because we found him!

For further information Here

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests
The War is turning around, and the attackes scheduled are changed.

This is great news...but will the war really turn around?

I was watching TV and they said that So-damm Insane was a big threat...but not as big as Osama Bin ladal. So...i hope everything begins to work out in the world...

Once again good news that hes been captured. One threat down....1 more to go.

not that it matters to you guys but the leader of a Terrorist group called the Abu Sayyaf, that have been terrorizing the philippines causing a "Cival War" between the catholic filipinos and muslims filipinos, was captured bout 2 weeks ago. Didnt make big news here but it was huge back in the Philppines and big news to some of us here in the states. The Abu Sayyaf is closely realted to Al-Queida and have been terrorizing the Philppines hoping to create a new nation within the Philppines. They specialize in kidnappings and bombing down in the Philippines including the kidnapping and execution of a American Missionary a few years ago. Not that it matters to ya but just more info on the WORLD-WIDE fight on terrorism.

PS:If u cant tell by this post im Filipino :wavey:

not that it matters to you guys but the leader of a Terrorist group called the Abu Sayyaf, that have been terrorizing the philippines causing a "Cival War" between the catholic filipinos and muslims filipinos, was captured bout 2 weeks ago. Didnt make big news here but it was huge back in the Philppines and big news to some of us here in the states. The Abu Sayyaf is closely realted to Al-Queida and have been terrorizing the Philppines hoping to create a new nation within the Philppines. They specialize in kidnappings and bombing down in the Philippines including the kidnapping and execution of a American Missionary a few years ago. Not that it matters to ya but just more info on the WORLD-WIDE fight on terrorism.

PS:If u cant tell by this post im Filipino  :wavey:

it matters to me :P Im always glad when evil men are taken down.

ok im glad for all of you who are happy to have caught sadamm and i bet it brings high moral for our troops but all i have to say is:

we have the wrong country!

we have never liked sadamm but that is no reason to take over his country.

Let me tell you alll, The war is turning around . We are getting 1000s of troops here in Fairbanks. We have been told day by day to always be ready to go. We were put at ease this morning via satty, to have a great Christmas to call our familys or be with them. Its time to relax. The USARK General talk to us this morning as well... My Firends will be comming home end of Jan. or beginning of Feb. Very few Active duty troops will be sent to Iraq, only reserves... We need to get out active troops home,rested, and prepaired for the real war that will take place in 2005.

I am so happy and very proud to be in the US Army at this time.

It a great day of Pride for the Army,Armed Forces,and the American People.

ok im glad for all of you who are happy to have caught sadamm and i bet it brings high moral for our troops but all i have to say is:

we have the wrong country!

we have never liked sadamm but that is no reason to take over his country.

Why dont you read about the atrocities that Saddam commited? :disgust:

Maybe this thread will need to be moved to the political forum?

no reason to take over 'his' country!!!!!!!!! :angry: Its not his country no more. I agree with goot. Read about all the bad things he's done to not only others, but his OWN people and maybe thatll change ur mind. He is an evil man is Im glad he is no longer running around a free man.

Chuckleslove It matters to me. I am trained to fight there if need be, and ready to go. I have friends there now. I would leave in a heartbeat to go help the people there.

I have friends there as well and my cousin was scheduled to ship over to Baghdad early next year. If he will still be going now I am uncertain and I doubt even he knows now.