Where to begin.

MuTer

well, I never really use forums, I never have time... When I get free time I play in my favorite server, [Mmmm] Tropolis... Such a wonderful place, and wonderful people. All of Mmmm are very respectable people. I have been playing in this community for about three years, and never been banned. I follow all the server rules and encourage others to as well, they are very good rules. We don't need garbage in our servers, such as people who swear, use racism, or make the game unenjoyable, by tk'ing or such things. I will say this again, I have never had a conflict with anyone in this server, never been banned. I may have accidently type a naughty word or two in the past, but heh, it filters it, and I got my warning :P. So let's get with the program, I do have a conflict with someone now... I alway's joke around with [Mmmm]t_ROUBLE, noone seems to care. anyway's, so today I'm chilling around, eating some food, playing in my favorite server, talking/joking around with trouble, when [Mmmm]Col.Sanders joins in and joins my team as well. He informs me to shut the hell up <-- bad language, I think mmmm bans that in the first place, I was dissapointed to hear that... He also tells me to stop talking to trouble.. So I ease off the mic, don't say one thing, and I just simply type, heh man, that wasn't needed, I was just playing around.. He proceeds to call me a loser, then bans me from the server... OH NO! my favorite server. First thing is first, I wouldn't expect an Mmmm admin to go around calling names and telling people to shut the hell up, especially me, playing in community for longer then sanders has, and friends with everyone. Second thing, he didn't need to ban me, If trouble had a problem with my words, she would have said, hey man, lay off... or SHE would have banned me... Did you see either one happen? uhhh, nope. So lets clean up the taunts, language, and get me unbanned so I can get back to following the rules, and playing in my favorite server... anyone with me?

oh ok, let me say this, left it out, sorry bout this, when I said hey man just playing, I said hey man, get a life, I was just playing... sorry I was mad, but I still didn't use the language he did! :o

Well here is how I look at it, everyone one of us from time to time slips up and does something. But hey it's cool we are all friends here (for the most part). Anyway, you guys just got into a misunderstanding and I am sure that if you explain this to sanders / he explains himself to you everything will work out. Hey, even admins slip up and bend a rule or two from time to time, no need to burn bridges though. I wish the best of luck to you muter and hope this all goes over well so you can get back on and get owned some more. :) . And admins, he usually is a calm respectful player have mercy if you can find it in your hearts.

That is all for now.

yea i have never had a problem with muter b4 and he usually follows the rules and sometimes even helps enforce them with the non-regs who play. we all get mad and upset sometimes and we say do things out of our character.Muter is a good guy that deserves to play here cuz he is a valuable asset to the competitive nature or this here grand server. It was probably all a misunderstanding and col was probable was trying to ban keebler (cuz keebler is a hack) and accidently got the wrong clu member.

this is just my thought from past expeirence playing with muter.

*i dont even know who was on at that time*

i'm pretty sure i told you to stop/quit....i'm pretty sure that sanders didn't say all that stuff. cuz i was on the same team...i know you were joking around, but its only funny to a point...and then it just gets old....you know what i mean? "trouble will you have my child?" "troble will you have my child?" "trouble will you have my child?"

umm, ok....no...

yes, as I said I was joking, and I said it once, and you didn't say don't talk like that, or hey, if you say that your going to get banned.. you said I don't think my boyfriend would like that... and seeming as how I have no clue who you are, where you live, nor do I want to know, I was just playing around. Can't you look at it from a stand-point of, it's a game, people get bored and like to joke around in pubs, if it was really that bad, you should have said something, now please unban me, I don't break rules.

yes sanders did say that, and of course I am willing to forgive him, if he is willing to forgive me... (doesn't know how many times to say sorry for something he didn't know he was commiting... give a guy a clue, give a guy a chace, 3 years and one mess up, don't ruin it over one thing)

if it was really that bad, you should have said something, now please unban me, I don't break rules.

They did say something.

You are in the wrong.

Stay banned.

Figure it out.

Next 3rd party to post in here that's not involved loses posting rights.

I'm not going to play a fighting back and fourth bittering game, its not worth having all of you hate me, as you seem so single out ppl... I don't know why pick me after 3 years... They never said anything, and when Sanders did, I said, hey man, I was playing around, get a life, its a joke, but if you want me to stop, I will... what he said before and after I replied that, was not needed, and a ban was not needed either, trouble can handle herself, but I'm sure she appreciates all of you sticking up for her, I know I would...