CS changes

Mossad

rgr that will make it almost inpossible for the t's to lose by time anymore, unless you get a nub whose sole purpose in life is to turn off his sound and moiuntor and press w a s d, and mouse 1 a few times while carrying the bomb. ;) dont like that idea much myself, but since I dont play the game, why do i even care?

The money-change is gonna make people shift their buy-strategies around and all that. The timer change I have a quick question about tho. Will the CT's be able to see how much time is left on the bomb or will that be a T-only feature?

I like the idea of the money, but when it comes to the round timer stopping, it seems bad. Now, teams can plant at 1 second and still be able to win. Maybe CAL will shorten the round times...

I just said I don't know how the money awarding changes will effect it cuz I didn't see what they were actually changing about it.

Lance, it sounded to me like once the bomb is planted, the Round Timer changes to the c4 timer, sounding like everyone will be able to see it.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I posted this in server administration by accident... die moss D:

Good changes, etc.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

I think what'll happen is if a round ends without the bomb being planted CT's will get lots of money (because a plant would be possible until 1 second)... instead of now where they get a very limited amount.

The bomb timer thing would be extremely helpful if everyone can see it. Then the cts pretty much know if they should go after a planted bomb or try to run and save their gun. As usual I'd always go for the defuse, but it's nice to know beforehand I'm gonna blow up :D

lance dont you just start counting as soon as the message comes up "BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED"? that gives you 35sec to figure out what is going on, unless you cant get past 10.... :unsure:;):wub:

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Or just tell by the sound of the beeps, how long it takes you t get to the site from where you were/are etc ...

Well if you don't win pistol round in a match, your pretty much not gonna get the next two cus your saveing, but with this new money configuration it probably gonna be more rounds that you have to save for making a pistol round lose into a four round lose...Alot of pressure on pistol rounds...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

No...

If you eco rush with glocks 2 rounds in a row as T, you have about 6k (assuming you lost PR)

If you eco out as CT's, you have about the same..

4th round is always the most important gun round :P, all it changes is that if T's camp out the 2 PR it won't money [F] the ct's.

One day I got a crazy idea that on 3rd round, after losing the first 2, we bought AKs and one of us had an awp. The CTs still had MP5s, and we won the third round, and the next few. So crazy strats work sometime.

wow, why don't you just start awarding baseball teams runs for every ball the opposing team fouls out because it "slows down the game". This article is trash, talk about an abuse of prominance. This is why I need to be famous, not so I can make a difference but stop those nubs from atempting to. I bet you he's going around bosting that because of him they are changing the money system. Yay!!! your 15 milli-seconds of fame (lol milli-seconds, clever huh?) GG dood...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
(edited)

Because your opinion is ignorant.

If you can answer this with a good answer, then I take back what I said.

How does it make sense that CT's get less money when T's camp an entire round out?

The CT's have done thier job, making sure that the target is not bombed, yet the T's get the money out of it?

It was designed for cs_ maps where it made sense, for de_ maps it makes none. They're changing it because it DOES make sense, it will make more people want to PLAY and it will make more people want to watch.. and isn't that what everyone should want?

The timer idea is good too, because otherwise there'd be an very akward 35 seconds where T's would end up chasing CT's to spawn.

Edit: Do yourself a favour and watch RDW vs SK. It's on gotfrag.com , and from what I've heard is one of the most boring demos ever, with almost every round that RDW wins SK just camping out.

Edited by TFR | PDO

obviously your missing the point of my post, what you said about unfair for cts I agree, but the focus of the article in which this tread is about, Is that because of this it is slowing down the game and making cs less interesting to spectate. Which is exactly what I responded to. What you so tastefully decided to call me an idiot for had nothing to do with what I had posted. And what reason is there to come out and disrespect me by calling me an idiot. I just don't understand GG.

Shag is one of the most famous cs players of all time....he's had longer than 15 milliseconds of fame. I for one welcome these changes cause when we played a scrim were everyone was trying to screw up money management it made for a slow boring match or scrim, hopefully this helps end all the eco round crap.