CS changes

Mossad

Again, I understand your point but I don't think you guys are getting the meat of what I'm trying to say. And the Milliseconds remark is supposed to be funny not serious.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Well it's still true for that too Sid.

The money available at the Winter CPL was HALF of what was available at the Summer CPL for CS... because it's lost some popularity due to it "slowing down" too much.. no one wants to watch someone sit outside of a bombsite for 3 minutes. A lot of "prominent" CS players want it to become a sport, and for that to happen it HAS to be spectator friendly.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

That a change that makes it more spectator friendly is good because it helps it grow...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests

Er, my reply for this.. I thought Moss was Sid .. :x.

Anyway, I guess both me and Moss were lost together..

the second article you posted Moss is so true. Countless times i can remember how a team i'm playing on would be annihilated and the last guy would go hide to save his gun. Or the other way around our team woudl take out the t's and 1 guy hides to win the round for his team. It is totally unfair and it puts the Ct's to a disadvantage to so many maps

So, if they make the bomb time extend the game why don't they make each hostage touch by the CT extend the game? It could go on and on.

Far as CS dying...I hope not because there isn't a game out there that compares yet. CoD and 1942 are ok but they aren't CS. (IMO)

Least I now understand the reason behind camping as t's on bomb maps :D

(edited)

Planting the bomb won't always extend the game. All the change does is make it so that if the bomb has been planted in the last 40 seconds or less of the round, the CTs can't win by just letting the round time run out. It forces them to push to the bomb or lose the round.

Edited by dwEEziL