MwR public graveyard

Sid

Hi, Sid here, now we've been in this community for a long time and have supported in anyway we can, now we are asking for a little help in return. As some of you may know we now have our own public server, here is the ip 63.218.48.43:27015. Plz come join us from time to time and support us. You don't have to play there all the time that's not what we are asking, we simply need help in developing some regulars for our new server. Anyway ty for any help you may provide us and I hope to see you there. Oh yeah some shout outs for those that are starting to make regular appearances. Yomamma, Semperfi, HolySmite thnx for everything guys and keep coming. Sorry if I left anyone out. Anyway thanx again from the bottom of our hearts. :wub:

Well fatty told me I was not allowed to advertise in trop only if forums so if you don't like it san don't reply  ;)

He did? You know that their is a half dozen of us who use remote a fair amount.... :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to stop by the server this weekend glhf :D

Well fatty told me I was not allowed to advertise in trop only if forums so if you don't like it san don't reply  ;)

It wasn't me. I'm about to do some RCON changing, who cares if you advertise your server, just don't spam. Talk about it, just don't repeat it every 30 seconds....doesn't matter what the subject, spam is spam.

As for your server, I wish you luck. Anyone still playing CS has HAD to notice the decline even in trop, who used to boast full house during all of prime-time hours. I've made some adjustments to compensate for the general decrease in attendance. I wouldn't want to be starting a new server at this point in time, so I wish you the best.

Again, I don't know who was on hlsw, but I would assume they said something to you because you were spamming. If not, then shame on them. Heck, you can have your IP up on a rotation message if you want.

Sid
(edited)

That would be wonderful Fatty, much gratitude. I'm sure sted would be happy to put a regular message advertising trop in return. As I was not spamming it probably put it up once every 3 or so rounds but since I had it bound to my f key I hit it by misstake a few times one round, I think that's why the admin said it. Anyway, ty again fatty, I'm not home right now but when I get back I'll post up the ip and I'll tell sted that you will advertise for us and talk to him bout advertising in return. :P

Lol silly me the ip is at the top of the thread. ^_^

Edited by Sid

• 4 weeks later...

Only once, and we are in a bind a lil..our private GD is gone and we only have recongamer,which a couple of our people cry about pings. But yes that's a good point! We shouldn't be PW'ing that public server MwR's.

Thks for bringing that public,i wanted too myself! ;)