Sniper Shootings

Ak2786

I think that this madman purposely shot 9 people in the head to make sure to kill them and 2 in the abdomin on purpose (these were the 2 people that survived) to end up with killing 9 out of 11 people.

9-11

Think about it

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i think he shot them all in the body and two just got realllllly lucky they didnt die

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

no im pretty sure that i read that the reason they thought he wasnt a sharpshooter from like the military or the fbi is becuase he aimed for the body not the head

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

i was flippin through the channnels saturday night and i saw another person got shot...this is just digusting

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yeah, this is getting out of hand. Makes me wonder what is going through the mind of this.. person....

Guest Phoenix
Guest Phoenix
Guest Phoenix
Guests

ill agree with soul someone whos played too many games in god mode

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I think that is rediculous. How many kids you know have that kind of skill with a rifle? I doubt its a younger person.

There is some ideas that this person(s) first got the idea of the shooting once from a video game...::cough::CS::cough::...but yeah kids could easily pull it off...i own a few rifles, pelet guns, cross bows, shotguns myself, at the age of 15...but im up in canada....so im not him!... :blink:

Guest [Rangers] Word
Guest [Rangers] Word
Guest [Rangers] Word
Guests

The sniper isn't very skilled. If he was skilled and wanted to show his ability he wouldn't shoot from 100 yards. In the army we fire unscoped rifles at targets 300 meters away, and anyone who can take direction and zero a rifle could easily snipe off unsuspecting people at 100 yards. Also most of the victims were shot while standing still, so it wasn't exactly a difficult shot...like shooting fish in a barrel.

Guest Jackel
Guest Jackel
Guest Jackel
Guests

First off, the gun that has been used has been highly powerful. I would imagine that he has been shooting so close is because these shootings are taking in urban places. He probably found the best cover and then took his shot.

As for being a terrorist, i highly doubt that. If he was a terrorist, wouldn't he be aiming to kill more than just 12 or however many? Also, I think that he would be shooting more than 1 person at a time. I think that it is an old marine that lost a few bolts when the army let him go.

It's still a messed up person...and if it was a kid, how would it drive off unless it has amazing driving abilities. Also, i think that the kid might slip up and leave a size 7 shoeprint or something else that would give him away.

Guest Phoenix
Guest Phoenix
Guest Phoenix
Guests

i never said it was a kid but it is a posibility i dont think its soemone trying to show off tehre skill i think its soemone trying to take there "revenge" out on society maybe something like colombine

well hopefully they will catch him soon. And your right 9/11 9 killed 11 victims. They also showed a picture somewhere showing a circle of all the killings and in the middle was washington DC. i dunno where it was my sis saw it somewhere. This guys i weird, but i find it amazing how he's evaded the police for so long, the latest killing (or the one before) they were ready and as soon as it was reported all the roads were blocked off. But he still got away. In my opinion i think that there are 2 shooters or who knows maybe more, i dont know if the patterns are consistant with one shooter but all you need is another guy with the same gun. Scary....

By Kid...I meant someone younger---pre20ish age.

They got the not earlier this week and say it is written in garbled english and they think it is a foreigner. Who knows at this point but I still stick with my opinion it is someone younger who is deranged but still very smart.

As for getting away...he would have plenty of time. Shoot, walk to vehicle, drive away. By the time it is reported and they block off streets and roads the shooter would have 5-10 minutes and be long gone.

the french government is also missing a marksman in north america.. did you hear about that? kinda spooky.

also, ive heard theories where he is leaving his van somewhere, shooting, then just chillin for a few hours and comes back to get the van once the roads are cleared again. this is a really frightening situation and im glad for once that i live in Iowa.