bang for ya buck

Slaphappy

nut
(edited)

you need the stuuf because u wanna run nfs underground and other gamez like u posted... dude with ur specs u should be able to run them easy...

i see no prob

NuT- :D

Edited by Capt.Coconut

"regardless of the stories, I don't see how that makes their benchmarks bad, especially when balanced against other sites, such as Sudhian and AnandTech. Sure, Tom's done some crappy reviews (the "most complete speaker review ever" that consisted of 3 brands) but I've seen nothing to disprove the incredibly in-depth coverage on their graphics card reviews."

Ever think about what benchmarks they use to test the cards?

I always think about how easy it would be to sway the number of benchmarks a certain card wins over another. Especially if one card is good in quake 3. THink about how many game are based on the quake 3 engine. If you wanted to come to the conclusion one card is better than another based purely on how many benchmarks a card wins then whos to say they didnt throw in a couple games powered by engines that are favorable to one card. I find it hard to believe that some sites dont do this, and often times in their conclusions they will pick a so called "winner" by looking at the number of benchmarks a card wins. Like they couldnt just throw in 4-5 more Quake 3 powered games to sway the verdict.

And if they consider a benchmark like 3dmark 03 to be a valid tester of game performance then I wouldnt even start to believe a sites conclusion on a group of cards. Unless they stated that the only reason they put 3dmark 03 on there was because its so popular and the results from the test didnt help decide a winner in the overall sceme because its not an accurate tester of game performance. It cant be, there is no game engine based on 3dmark 03.