• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I read that the safest place to be struck by lightning is your... butt... anyway, is this true? Thats weird... :blink:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I actually did read that somewhere too, ak. Also, I read that fat people are harder to kidnap somewhere. Looks like I'm safe then! :lol:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*spears a fish while wearing a fur parka*

Umm... nooooo...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

We have an old saying in eskimo village- I mean.. Merrimack... and it goes: You can only be as fat as the waistline of your pants, or else you'll have to buy new pants. Or run around without pants. But you don't want to do that, because its cold in Alaska- I mean... New Hampshire...

me... hot? EWWW hell no.. i'm the ugliest thing on this planet... besides that tub of cream cheese i found under my couch last week, i sent it to a lab and they determined it was over 7 yrs old, now THATS UGLY! hehehe..j/k...

Um.. i personally don't think im anything special.. ask hendryx... actually no don't.. i don't wanna know what he thinks, if u ask nicely I'll send u a pic... hahaha 8P)

oh, and if ur cute/hot or whatever its FINE with me if u watch B)

me... hot? EWWW hell no.. i'm the ugliest thing on this planet... besides that tub of cream cheese i found under my couch last week, i sent it to a lab and they determined it was over 7 yrs old, now THATS UGLY! hehehe..j/k...

Um.. i personally don't think im anything special.. ask hendryx... actually no don't.. i don't wanna know what he thinks, if u ask nicely I'll send u a pic... hahaha 8P)

oh, and if ur cute/hot or whatever its FINE with me if u watch  B)

i never seen a ugly girl strip before....you do strip when ya get drunk from what the other post says,hehe.......so are you really ugly or no.....how about you just send me a pic if you could :ph34r: