hehe

Zeabos

see i dont stereo type people....tongue rings and belly button rings r just turn ons for me i think both r sexy but it depends on the girl too. almost all of the girls i have dated have had one or the other. i just think there sexy really.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im ugly and i want one. i don't think its going to ruin my body or anything.. yeah it will make things more intresting .. but thats only a tiny factor for me getting it.. i really want it because i think it looks cool, also i need something to play with inside my mouth so i stop biting/sucking on pens! 8P).. if its sexy.. thats cool.. but if not, thats fine too. Guys should be more open to a womans personality, not their looks and if they are good in bed. I hate people who judge me on my body or hair or the way i dress, the only people i can stand are the people who don't look at that and don't care about that, I look for a guy who will give me a chance no matter what im wearing, whether its a bikini or sweat pants.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Heh, when I met my ex, she was dressed in a navy blue sweatshirt and pajama pants.. it was rediculous, sure, but we had a lot in common... I almost kinda miss her, cept for that whole leaving me for this hockey loser... ahh, memories....

THUNDER!

me ex was a psycho...she had her ex bf run his bronco into my transam while i was still in it!!!!!!!! oh and believe me looks arent eevrything to me...most girls where i live r hot only problem is there all stuck up and u know....id never date them at all

THUNDER THUNDER!!!!!

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

I think so Brain... but how do we get the elephants into the bathing suits?

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Pinky and the Brain... don't you watch cartoons? :( Well, I've got a 3 year old brother... 8P)