• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You watch some of that stuff? You poor diluted soul. I have the first three seasons of Ranma 1/2 on DvD. And all of Bebop. Its the shizz..

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

COMPLETLEY RANDOM

... Diamonds and Guns...

[it's a wicked world that we live, it's cruel..]

... Wow, and I thought I got off topic a lot, sheesh, this is worse.

THUNDERBIRD! VRooOOm

Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guest Assault Penguinz
Guests

ANIME DID I HEAR ANIME....WOHOO!!! lol theres so many good series and zeabos had to choose the worst ones :P cept for ranma of course :blink:

Assault Penguinz

->Xterminator,Oct 29 2002, 09:49 PM]heh when you said THUNDER i was gonna respond with "FLASH"

hehe good old Saving Private Ryan

Oh that's where they would say thunder around a corner if they thought friendlies were over there. Then friendlies would respond with flash?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

*gives Zeabos a noogie* Enough with that! If we're going to do anime, lets at least start another thread, k?

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Yes, if by classic you mean plotless trash. Its pointless. I dunno about you, but when planning MY anime, 5 minutes won't span 7 episodes.

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

It's time's like these.. where silence means everything, and no one is to know about this.

dude DBZ and DBGT rule i am huge fan but i prefer the japanese versions then the ones redone here. one cant deny that DBZ is the hugest anime series ever created. i have seen every episode from dragon ball to dragon ball gt. where i live on the cartoon network they r on the buu saga but i hope we wil get to see some from gt but who knows. i dont think anyone is stupid nerdy or anything from watching this. im 19 and watch it. if anyone else is a huge fan hook me up with a way to cantact u so we can talk.

I believe the whole series (DB DBZ and DBGT) make the longest TV show series ever, in number of episodes that is not running time cause scooby doo qould beat the heck outa it in that aspect ;))

(darn this something stuck in the eye winkey face)

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I just like anime with a plot thats not 'aliens come to kill everything, alines beat aliens, if they die, they're still kinda alive, repeat'. To me, that is Dragonball and all its hellspawn.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ohhh, umm... tongue piercing.. why? All it does is give you a lisp... whatever. Its your body, go on and ruin it if you wanna.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You see, Malemodel hit the nail on the head... most guys who think tongue rings are sexy is because of "things" that would become more "interesting". And it will also put you into the stereotype of that kind of girl...