HIGHSCHOOL KIDS UNITE! Show Your Grades!

ShadowDog

Shut up drew! You didnt drop out. At least, i hope you didnt i saw you just today...

SAT-1430

Cummulative GPA- 3.4

It sucks alot because my senior year my GPA is prbably a 3.7, but unfortunatly our GPAs lock after out first semester so it didnt help me that much..ug.

Wish i had tried harder, i dogged it so much freshman and sophomore year. I just didnt get it. Oh well, start anew in High school

-----------------last semester--------

Current Issues- B+

Latin III- B+

AP Probability and Statictics- B

AP Physics- B+

Modern Lit I- B

Gym- A

------------------

Thats right! Then i go home after only 6 periods (physics is a double everyday, and gym flip flops)

Freshman:

Semester 1

WTD gpa: 3.667 rank: 343/1044

UNW gpa: 3.500 rank: 313/1044

Semester 2

WTD gpa: 3.818 rank: 257/1044

UNW gpa: 3.640 rank: 232/1044

Soph:

Semester 1

WTD gpa: 3.906 rank: 216/1058

UNW gpa: 3.690 rank: 190/1058

Semester 2

WTD gpa: 3.909 rank: 222/1062

UNW gpa: 3.680 rank: 197/1062

Yes I'm looking at my unofficial transcript as I type this. It's a sat. morning and i'm bored. Junior year hasn't been sent out yet.. so:

GPA SUMMARY:

WTD gpa: 3.9091 79%ile

UNW gpa: 3.6818 81%ile

Right now i'm in 2nd semester of junior year

high school gpa was 2.9 need 3 to get hope. Ya so I never did homework ever. But i did good at eveything else. SAT...well I fell asleep during it the first time. Lets just say it was above 1000 but not my alot. Not really sure what my GPA now is. Like a 2.17 or somthing terrible. Right so never acutaly having studys before. Not knowing how to mange my time. And I've never writen a term paper in my life, has kinda hure me in college so far. Luckly I have plent of the common sence, wich I can't say for some of my friends who did much better in school than me

Well I never took my sat and had a high school GPA of 4.6 on a 12 scale Thats why I joined the Military only smart enough to shoot you. However I got a real high score on my asvab and they said its because I learn different. Oh ya and they told me to quit tripping when I get out of the short bus :unsure:

i came from HS with a 2.7.. yeah so i went to CC and first semester was a 3.67 and after geting my 2 year degree i transfered here (NCSU) with a 3.34, was on deans list all but that last semester. now that im here think i droped to a 3.2 or something, need to stop slacking as much. oh and think my SAT was like 1300 or something.