Carpooling

chuckleslove

I live on the north shore... But i don't know where we are going to store cars for the weekend.... I Plan on camping where ever we are.... Reduces the risk of drinking and driving. Yes playaa i would say i could fit 6 people, we have a roof bag, where we could fit all of our camping gear. But i probably won't get it... It's his baby. If i was really cool. I could bring the trailer. Then we could sleep 8 and bring 8 people in the expedition. Oh would that be cool!

more than likely im gonna have a lot of stuff to bring, aside from my pc crap.  I will have the sponsorship stuff.  If anyone is gonna be travelling near Evansville, IN, let me know...might have to meet up and combine some stuff.

In hindsight, it might have been better to have the stuff shipped to MrX or someone closer to the LAN.

so I just realized yesterday.

for me to get to Lancaster it takes 8 hours....for me to get to Chicago it takes 6.5 hours...

so if I were to meet you guys for carpool starting in Chi-town...I would almost be doubling my trip time...so I think you can open up the spot I was gonna sit in because, while I would love to ride the whole way with you guys...I HATE travelling in cars and adding 6 hours to my trip is definatly not what I want to do.

however, I think I will think about it and give you a final answer closer to the date of FF04

so I just realized yesterday.

for me to get to Lancaster it takes 8 hours....for me to get to Chicago it takes 6.5 hours...

so if I were to meet you guys for carpool starting in Chi-town...I would almost be doubling my trip time...so I think you can open up the spot I was gonna sit in because, while I would love to ride the whole way with you guys...I HATE travelling in cars and adding 6 hours to my trip is definatly not what I want to do.

however, I think I will think about it and give you a final answer closer to the date of FF04

lol yeah, I would say its not worth it :P