UT question..

linch

I've been playing a fair amount in the past couple weeks, and I seen a few times where someone has destroyed a node (with a fair amount of health left) with a single blast. How is that happening? Each time their is a mass explosion and wipes out everyone and everything near it.

Also... Fatty, I didn't notice the server was set to 26, but the ping was much last night and early today. Although it did spike up a little during supper time.

BTW, Linch....you right click the redeemer to launch it "with control" which means you're flying it.

I also believe that you can be killed while standing there controlling it. I believe your body is vulnerable while your eyes are flying the missle, but I'm not sure. I know that when I fly it back over I don't see myself, but maybe others can.

• 3 weeks later...

If it's like the redeemer in UT2k, then yes, you can be killed when controlling it. In UT2k, you could actually fly back around and see yourself standing there...not doing nothing...waiting to get sniped...*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*