Dr. Pepper

Guest UberNewb

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

What is this supposed to taste like?! Its gross, whatever it is. Is it like, carbonated prune juice or something? Its not medicine, and it's not peppery... what's the deal?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

mountain dew code red...pepsi blue and diet coke r0x0rs jo guys b0x0rs

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Ak, I am dead serious. I can't stand the stuff. But you know what tastes even worse than that? Moxie. Anyone ever drink this? Its like, carbonated cough sytup. Ew. But yeah, Dr. Pepper is gross.

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

Dr. Pepper is the 3rd greatest soda ever created, 2nd is SoBe Mr. Green and 1st is Mountain Dew Code Red, Red Bull is one of the best non-soda drinks ever made, in case you were wondering

If you can ever find it get a can of suger free Mr. Pibb that's some fun stuff. Just like Jolt, has a really bad taste but it has the highest amount of caffine of any soft drink. Yes more then jolt cola, it has almost double the amount of mountain dew. Zoom Zoom

This just in...... http://www.pipeline.com/~chrisf/dpfaq.html sheds a little more light onto this subject.. For one

Vanillin (imitation vanilla)

Extract of almond

denatured rum (no joke)

Oil of orange

lactic acid (optional; once listed separately from "flavorings") may be some of the ingredients.. Read about the prune statement.. Urban legend :) Do you remember hearing that somewhere Uber or is that really what you think it tastes like? Dr.Pepper R0x0rz!

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I remember reading it in my marketing book that it was originally supposed to taste like prune juice. I dunno what I think it tastes like, but I think its really gross. Then again, when I was a kid I used to drink Crystal Pepsi all the time. That stuff was sweet. :D

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

stev eare you high all the time cause vanilla coke is soo horrible, i hate it