american idol

auggybendoggy

I cant believe the crooner is still in it....hes good at singing like sinatra...but he sux at everything else....Id vote Latoya...shes by far the best...

FANTASIA MUST GO....she has the worst attitude...i want to smack her..:)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantasia rocked it tonight but I think she was outdone by Latoya.

Here is my new final 5 pick:

Latoya - Just amazing

Fantasia - even though I do not like her much...her "look" just bugs me

Jennifer Hudson - Great voice but I cannot stand watching her. Something about her face and overall look just bother me.

John Peter - I think he will be the bottom of the 5 but he has the charisma to take him at least that far.

George Huff - I hate his voice and hope he gets voted out sooner but I have this feeling he will make it to the top 5.

Red head, Diana and Jasmine are decent but just not close to the caliber of the top 2 above.

Wow - I cannot believe Jennifer Hudson was voted off. I did not like her at the beginning but she is wayyy better than several of the people left...especially the two guys.

Agree totally....shes gotten better....I wanted Fantasia gone soooooo bad!!!!

but how in the heck is that red haired kid still owning all these good singers!!!

either America is dumb, or the voting is rigged

I'd say Jennifer is the 2nd best of all of them lately...her voice literally gives me chills she's so POWERFUL...only one better than her is Latoya...if Latoya gets voted off I'll stop watching the show cause I could care less about the rest of em

I just cannot look at Jennifer, her "look" bothers me for some reason...but her voice rocks.

Fantasia just tinklees me off. Her "attitude" she always flaunts bugs me and I wish she would have been gone.

Latoya for sure is my fav....I dont really enjoy watching anyone else besides lil sinatra to see how badly hell suck singing a song thats not meant for his abilities :)

either America is dumb, or the voting is rigged

I'd say Jennifer is the 2nd best of all of them lately...her voice literally gives me chills she's so POWERFUL...only one better than her is Latoya...if Latoya gets voted off I'll stop watching the show cause I could care less about the rest of em

i agree, i thought she did amazing!

and soul...i also agree with you....i think her attitude stunk

im still goin with fantasia. Too true her personality is lacking but shes got pizzaz and life.

Even Simon knows it. This gawd awful who can sing the loudest and the highest contest is getting way old. Simon predicted it at the beginning when he said it is appearing to be the same thing. this is how fantasia will win cause she mixes it up. They sing some lousy ballad of Houston or Celin's and Fantasia gives em some good ol church southern gospel. NICE!

Though with that said im sick of the divas. I myself believe all 3 should step aside and let degarmo have it....but degarmo sucks so that would not be a good idea.

If I hear latoya sing one more AAAAHHHHHHHHHH like shes witney i'll roll on the floor laughing. I can't take it!!! I just can't take it.

Dweez who you voting for?

aug

see Aug...I'd prefer the person who sings the best to win...I could care less how someone performs...performance can be taught more than singing talent...and no singer in this competition sings as well as Jennifer and Latoya...

• 2 weeks later...

meh...I don't even care about the competition anymore

I watched the first 5 minutes of last nights show and realized I was bored so I turned it off

of the last people Huff was probably my 2nd favorite just because of his awesome attitude