• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dweez admit it

your pulling degarmo like me :)

and you probably own all of clay aikens cds

ok ok im not that bad...

I cant stand clay but I do like kelly clarkson, she really can sing

clay is a music major singing fool who sounds like every other music major singing fool.

I cant stand that cats voice

but anyhow dweez I know you watch it so we'll just drop it there :)

I am not sure Kelly Clarkson would have made it to the top 3 the 2nd season of Idol. I also think she can sing but about a year after the show was over and she had some good cash she started lookin trampy and skanky.

I do think they did the smart thing last year and gave both Ruben and Clay a contract. We saw who the people liked the most when the CD's were released....Clay smoked Ruben.

hehe - I love The Apprentice. I have always been a Trump fan though.

Who do you think will win? I like Troy and Bill myself, I think one of those two deserve the win. Amy is also good but I do not think she will get the job....

yeah I think Camille's gone too (first Hawaiian)

too bad cause I find her very attractive...that is when she's not dressing like my sister did in elementary school in the 80's...tight roll anyone?

speaking of tight rolling...funny story:

some friends of mine and I were going to see a movie and one of my friends brought her little sister with her. She had this sweat band on her wrist and I was asking her if she sweated alot or if she thought the movie was gonna be that intense...she told me: "it's a fad"...

so then I went on this 5 minute shpiel (spelling?) about fads and how it's not really a "good thing" and she'd look back in 10 years and wonder what the heck she was doing. Then I went on to tell her about 80's fashions like the knotted shirts and tight rolled pants with white canvas shoes. Then one of my other friends wives (I have a rather varied-age group of friends) said she could do tight rolling, so right there in the movie theatre in our little town we proceeded to tight roll our pants and put them above our socks and walk around the theatre using words like "rad" and "totally awesome dude" to thoroughly embarrass her on a Friday night in front of all the people from her school (she's in junior high)...oh, good times.

yeah...American Idol.

I can't stand Fantasia's voice either...it drives me insane...however she DID put on the best PERFORMANCE of the night...she looked like a pro up there walking around the band and getting the crowd going...while everyone else pretty much sounded like they were at a really good high school talent competition.

so far though, I wouldn't buy a record from a single one of these people.

too true,

fantasia is natural but I agree her voice is nuttin to write home about.

Degarmo was a bit off yet i like her the best.

Latoya is good too no doubt about it.

RED MUST GO!

as for dweez, hahahahah ah haha hahahahahaha aha I hope you have to watch again some time soon just so I can laugh

Aug

hahahahah

how did red head survive this one.

Just looking at his pitiful look made me want to gag.

I'm def pulling degarmo. Though she wont make it.

if Red Head wins this on some sympathy vote I'll never

watch this show again..

Come one dweez....

tell us who you like, We all know you watch it and read the website every day!!!

Aug

Camille went bye bye

yeah, so Jennifer Hudson has an AMAZINGLY powerful voice...but she doesn't seem to be able to mix up how she sings....she's just powerful diva on every song or she stinks...too bad cause I really enjoy her.

my new favorite is Latoya London. I didn't even pay attention to her at all until someone pointed her out to me...then I started looking closer and MAAAN that girl has a voice. She is absolutely the best singer in the entire performance...but she's so quiet that she might be forgotten by people and end up not going far.

I think she will be one of the top three. I think the other two will be Jasmine and George Huff...even though I do not like Huff at all. I think Fantasia will be in the top 5 but voted out because she has a crappy attitude.