BAN!

Guest BLaZe

Guest BLaZe
Guest BLaZe
Guest BLaZe
Guests
(edited)

alright sorry but wth im sick of it i come back for the first day to see if im unban and i am so im like yay and then 5 min later i get ban again wth im sorry but is it my name for being BLaZe or something because its starting to really pi ss me off.....

Edited by BLaZe

Guest BLaZe
Guest BLaZe
Guest BLaZe
Guests

dont know if u want to unban me but its Steam_0:0:380958 and i have no clue y i got ban i know i dident sware for a fact but w\e it really tinkled me off but if u want me to say sorry i will for my name or what ever i did rong

alright sorry but wth im sick of it i come back for the first day to see if im unban and i am so im like yay and then 5 min later i get ban again wth im sorry but is it my name for being BLaZe or something because its starting to really pi ss me off.....
dont know if u want to unban me but its Steam_0:0:380958 and i have no clue y i got ban i know i dident sware for a fact but w\e it really tinkled me off but if u want me to say sorry i will for my name or what ever i did rong

Maybe you were banned for your attitude? It showing up here. I can understand the frustration of getting banned again, but to come in here and vent like that isnt the answer.

These rules still apply on a re-banning situation. Go cool down Blaze and wait for the admin who banned you to explain why he/she did so.

Guest BLaZe
Guest BLaZe
Guest BLaZe
Guests

i know im sorry but wouldent u be mad to when u know u dident say anything or do anything got u ban i dident say anything i know for a fact so it was pritty lame and i dont mouth off or anything the only thing i did say was truck on my mic once if taht gets me ban and i said sorry after that because im stupid and forgot but i am truly sorry it just kinda made me really fu**ing tinkled when i get band just for saying that once or if its just because me name is blaze i have no qlue but like i said what ever it was explane to me what it was plezz because i dont think i should have gotten ban but it kinda makes a person tinkled off when they like the server so much that they have to come on here and talk to u guys. But what ever it is.... Sorry

BLaZe.. Steam_0:0:380958

You dropped the fbomb on de_aztec about one round after you joined and told us about finally being unbanned for cursing, i believe sanders was on your team as well when you said it over voice com.

Edited by AceMcbanon

... but wth im sick of it.... wth im sorry but....really pi ss me off.....

Here are the issues u got, first 2 times u woulda got a warn from then a ban as well....u better remove those words out of ur dictionary or u will be out for good.

Also u make it sound like an apology and then u put word BUT right after it, wich indicates that u really not apologizing here but trying to prove the ban was wrongfull. I say u really take time reading our rules and especially the rules on how to be UNBANNED.

PS:Other thing, can u plz post in paraghraphs? makes it so much easier to read and get ur point ty.

You were constantly dropping the f-bomb you nub.....Please dont come in here acting like you were banned for no reason. I was the one who banned you and yes it felt good. I love it, I like it, you want so more of it?...ha ha ha :lol: . I cant remember were i heard that before.

I play once or twice a week and it feels like im on a ship with a bunch of sailors. This one felt so good since you were so delighted to come back and play only to be served with another ban...We dont want and need you, so do us all a favor.....DONT COME BACK.