Galactic Conquest?

jane

I find this to be a very fun, though extremely glitchy mod. nothing is more fun that blasting some rebel scum with your Blastech 327(aint real). No lightsabers, no wookies. But its still funny to run around as a droid(yeah, just press "e" when next to the control panel and you're an R2- droid, able to heal vehicles and hurt really close range guys over extended periods of time! :D check it out

that mod died years ago. It was awesome when the first release came out... for an hour? Like three days after it was released there was one server up and it was always empty. Kinda felt bad for the developers =/

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

I liked it, was neat. Flying is real difficult for me but i guess its a skill that comes from practice.

yermother had it up on one of our boxes, me face and quick played it for like a week or so. It was definately fun while it lasted...the weapons and maps were too limiting though, but it was definately worth the dl.

:rolleyes: rgr that jif, just thought someone else might enjoy it for a while. I know im bout burned out since ive played it none stop and cant find a server thatll play any of the cooler maps....or at least the one i have dled, but have yet to play.