rofffffffffffffle

flux

(edited)

Haha, this update stinks, but anyways I really don't have a problem with the awp. The only thing that is really bad about it is the crosshairs, there was no point to this crap and it makes the game really sucking looking for those of us who played in something better than 640x480. I hope they at least make it so we can change this back. I also don't see what the big problem is with the awp, if anything this update will help more people get better, since now if you miss your probably screwed, it has to be one bullet one kill now. In fact thanks to the little crosshair change the only gun I have been using lately is the awp.

Edited by Vain

yes i am considering that too. but it is easy to take out an awper with a colt if your skilled ...

see I find that funny...I see people say things like that all the time...but I've seen maybe 2 people ever do it...I THOROUGHLY enjoy the AWP changes...y'know why? because if you're good with the gun...there should be no change for you...you're still gonna be good with the sniper rifle...but now it IS a sniper rifle and not an assault weapon

I also love how no matter what Valve ever does with an update...the Counter-Strike community whines like a bunch of little women...one of the only reasons I don't like this game is the Counter-Strike community...we're a mockery in the gaming world...now frankly THIS community is nothing of the sort...but go read those topics on Valves forums...it's hilarious how ungrateful and dumb most CS players are

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
yes i am considering that too. but it is easy to take out an awper with a colt if your skilled ...

see I find that funny...I see people say things like that all the time...but I've seen maybe 2 people ever do it...I THOROUGHLY enjoy the AWP changes...y'know why? because if you're good with the gun...there should be no change for you...you're still gonna be good with the sniper rifle...but now it IS a sniper rifle and not an assault weapon

I also love how no matter what Valve ever does with an update...the Counter-Strike community whines like a bunch of little women...one of the only reasons I don't like this game is the Counter-Strike community...we're a mockery in the gaming world...now frankly THIS community is nothing of the sort...but go read those topics on Valves forums...it's hilarious how ungrateful and dumb most CS players are

What exactly do we have to be thankful for? Valve didn't create Counter-strike. Should we thank them for making this game easier for people that can't aim? Or for making the walking speed slower to slow the game down more? Or from changing something that a large percentange of the CS community loved after 5 years for no apparent reason, and then not even having the balls to say that they changed it?

Ya, we have a lot to thank Valve for.

(edited)
» de_nuke is now brighter, the floating box exploit in the ramp room was fixed, and the outside box near window is no longer destructible.

um...what???

Are you telling me you cant destroy that box out there...So the window is completely useless....gg?

:boo:

Edited by Zeabos

Haha, this update stinks, but anyways I really don't have a problem with the awp. The only thing that is really bad about it is the crosshairs, there was no point to this crap and it makes the game really sucking looking for those of us who played in something better than 640x480. I hope they at least make it so we can change this back. I also don't see what the big problem is with the awp, if anything this update will help more people get better, since now if you miss your probably screwed, it has to be one bullet one kill now. In fact thanks to the little crosshair change the only gun I have been using lately is the awp.

you should hear him on the mic about this thing .... he "can't aim"

Now I hate AWP. They did this to make it nub friendly, but any good player will avoid an AWP anyway.

I keep trying to find the real agenda here, I think they might be trying to dissuade peeps from continuing to play CS. I mean, the game was great and every mod they do kind of craps it up a little more. They ruined it with all the HS in 1.6 and took away the AWP and now the T autosniper is too good, are they trying to insure alot of takers for CSII when HLII comes out?

It's ironic how they nerfed the awp to please the noobs but then the noobs get screwed with the 640 xhair because most of them play at high resolutions LOL

my awp x-hair is fine in high resolution. The game looks so much better, 800x600 looks so nasty ill never go back. Most people are scared of high resolution because their PC cant run it but i dont think CS is too demanding of a game...

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
It's ironic how they nerfed the awp to please the noobs but then the noobs get screwed with the 640 xhair because most of them play at high resolutions LOL

my awp x-hair is fine in high resolution. The game looks so much better, 800x600 looks so nasty ill never go back. Most people are scared of high resolution because their PC cant run it but i dont think CS is too demanding of a game...

He was referring to the normal crosshair, awp crosshair is the same.

And it is pretty funny :P

Noob friendly?? Last time I was on the server 3/4ths of the players were fast switching between awp and deagle. It's not like you can't learn how to do it effectivly within 20 minutes of practice. It'snot some mysterious skill.

And as to colt being better then awp previously no way. If I could buy an awp before a colt i would have. I could miss 2-3 times before being killed unless someone got a good shot on me.Only a couple maps don't favor the awp. Like I said it's a sniper rifle is not an assualt weapon. If I have an awper 10 yards in front of me he shoulden't be able to get off 2-3 awp shots and then a deagle before i can even kill him.

Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guest PDO
Guests
Noob friendly?? Last time I was on the server 3/4ths of the players were fast switching between awp and deagle. It's not like you can't learn how to do it effectivly within 20 minutes of practice. It'snot some mysterious skill.

And as to colt being better then awp previously no way. If I could buy an awp before a colt i would have. I could miss 2-3 times before being killed unless someone got a good shot on me.Only a couple maps don't favor the awp. Like I said it's a sniper rifle is not an assualt weapon. If I have an awper 10 yards in front of me he shoulden't be able to get off 2-3 awp shots and then a deagle before i can even kill him.

If he can get off 3 shots and a deagle clip before you can kill him you have some serious aim problems.

There's a big difference between knowing how to quick switch (press Q, wow.) and knowing how to do it effectively and efficently.

BTW, my x-hair is now the size of a leet krews left glass! Hahaha.

honestly, I'm losing alot of respect for some people in this community...I could have swore I was part of this gaming group because they were above the "n00b" comments and weren't typical CS players...guess I was a bit wrong

Lamo where do you play? Crazy egos flowin through here dood. Play at some server where no one knows eachother and you'll see it's different. And I mean worse different, you think this is bad, plz... :ph34r:

well they made a new update again.. kinda fixed the crosshair and they fixed the hs icon. something with de_vertigo too. i hate that map so it's all good.