City of Hero's

Batman

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES! I need help please, this is my first MMORPG (I had 2 others but hated them and sold them right away). My AIM is r4ck1sh, on on the server "Protector", and my name is rackish on that, I need a super hero group! help me :laughcry:

Ok i just got it today at lunch, so ill install when i get home from work!!

Cant use copywrited comic book hero names, so ill probably go with my old name Cincy Kid.. Im only dissapointed that there isnt any PVP yet, i was sitting there with Linage2 and City of Heros and i picked City of Heros.. I hear there will be pvp soon anyways..

Ive played only 1 other massive online game, Dark Age of Camelot and it was slow and boring.. I must say that City of Heros is the most exciting fast paced game, i started at 9:00pm and ended at 2:30am. It really doesnt feel like a mmorpg other than there are hundreds of people running around...

Im very happy and will be playing this game for a long time..

• 3 weeks later...

LOL you mean hover!! Wait till lvl 14 and you get flying, its so awsome.. Hover is just too darn slow, but i use it when fighting cause it helps your defence..

All my characters are on Protector server, ill make a new one on the server your on Gunman. :)

Start a community thing here? Perhaps?

We have :

Bullet-401

Gunman

Knathrak

ShadowSeraph

Lance

and my brother soon...

Thats a great start...

Information is as follows :

My in game name : ElectroStrike

Server that we are all on so far : Freedom

What kind of characters we need to join us : Tanker, Scrapper, Healer, Mind Manipulator, and someone with Teleport.

Supergroup name : Supras

Message me or Bullet in game...Bullet's name is L33t 0n3 (thats a zero)

Gunny

(edited)

I got a lvl 17 Defender on Protector.. But i can make a new guy on Freedom..

OH i did my first Task Force Mission on Sat night, we got a party of 8 guys and started at 10pm. We finished (all 8 of us) at 3am!!! But i have to tell you it was the COOLEST thing ive done so far in CoH.. Very Very cool :)

Oh and during the TaskForce mission we all raised 2 lvls!! AND i got about 25,000 prestiege..

Edited by Batman

Sweet...another member for our community Supergroup...

Here are the current members pending Batman accepting :

ElectroStrike (Gunman)

L33t 0n3 (Bullet-401)

Aphrael (Knathrak from FF03)

ShadowSeraph (Attending FF 04)

PowerWelder (My brother)

Jerch (Lance Corporal from VI)

Cincy Kid (Batman)

Heiro (member outside the community)

Zeiro (Heiro's brother)

We have a good list going...if ANYONE else has this game and is looking for some community members, we are pretty much ALL on the Freedom server now. This game rocks, even if you just test it for the first month it is well worth the $50 initial cost.

Gunny

(edited)

Oh i accept.. :) After looking at the book this morning, i may remake the tank.. But his name will be Cincy Kid as well, if not ill tell you.. Ill be on there tonight all night starting around 9:30 eastern time.. Gotta get the kid up to speed.. I made a list of all your names, ill look for you tonight..

Oh and did everyone get there first Comic Book?? My son about crapped his pants when i told him his character may be in it.. The comic seemed to be made for kids, cause he liked it more than me..

Oh and another thing, is Freedom super populated?? Cause on Protector server after training you get to pick the part of town you start in, Atlas or Galaxy.. But on Freedom it didnt ask me it just sent me to Atlas..

I wish it told you how many people are in the server when you select what server you want..

Edited by Batman

I am like one push away from grabbing this game off the shelf.

I have been reading about this game for so much it seems the only alternative to be waiting for WoW

Okay...So does it have a free one month trial?

How much per month?