post deleted

you do realize that if you keep going you won't win

if it bothered you that much leave the community...otherwise get over it and start playing again and become the kind of person that Fatty won't pick on...

and yes I have had Mags do the same thing to me as Fatty did to you...

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE APOLOGIZE TO THIS POOR KID. IT'S JUST KILLING ME INSIDE!!!!

ps. where were his posts deleted? is he looking for the other topic in the cs admin forum?

its all im asking....

im always told ingame to "take it to the forms"

when i come here i only get what u are doing playaaa

Yes yes...take it the forums... but try putting it in the right one.

First of all, this has to do with server administration, dont you think it should be posted in there? :unsure:

Secondly.. do a little research before you let the drama go again.

If you haven't already figured it out.... Click Here.

...and if thats not enough for you ... Click Here

Austin...I will explain this...and I will be blunt...

You are a jerk...are now, always will be...you ruin the fun that CS is...you dont help in anyway...except to be entertainment by being "abused"...

With that said I remind you of the times you have been banned, and WHY you were banned...perhaps those play a role in your "abuse"?

You answer your own question everytime you step in the server from what I have experienced...you are a jackdonkey...learn to love being abused or just leave. :)

Gunny

"You are a jerk...are now, always will be...you ruin the fun that CS is...you dont help in anyway...except to be entertainment by being "abused"... "

how was a jerk that day?

I second the motion........of explaining, that is. My vote count? Ahhh, really doesn't matter, it's not like my life is ruined if I'm not heard or accepted in a gaming forum. And honestly I wanna know why it happened, but in the end, who cares, it's a game just live with it and have fun.