Server suggestion

wilco

Hlgaurd which platinum is currently running at V1.01 is now at a newly released version of 1.20....maybe get that updated :D

Might be good alongside with VAC to keep that up to date....

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

hl guard is notorious for causing lag and making shots not register I prefer playing on servers with out it.

LOL rev...you playing on that fls server? Yer could investigate. I never noticed any difference. I'd rather play with a few shots not registering and possibly disable the cheats.

Well there have been times that I would get on and go 0 for 7... Every kill seems like a struggle! Then other times I see the blood and the guy slows down and then he dies. Of course this makes me happy :) On that FLS server I have never had a ratio of less than 3/1. But I may have been right with my first assumption.

But I would disagree. I would rather have all my bullets count than miss a cheater or two. That brings up a question... How many cheaters has HLGaurd caught? I never see any messages... Im convinced I could handle cheaters just fine when my CS is working right. They would have to be pretty obvious.

hl guard is notorious for causing lag and making shots not register I prefer playing on servers with out it.

Is there a point of reference to this...i looked for anything about this and didnt come up with any bonafide answers....if you could link some legit reference that would be much appreciated

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i need to look...but there was a post about it on united admins not to long ago. When I find the link, I'll post it.

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

what do u mean by not regestiering shots??

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Cause if we give up then they win....and thats just not right

I second that...

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

I really dont think cheating is nearly as bad as it was in the beta to 1.3 days. Maybe thats cause i dont pub much any more. But I hardley see a cheater anymore, and if I do its blatantly obvious. Then again I just might be ignoranat and used to playing higher tier players, and mistaking cheaters for people that are good.

Moss

I think HLGuard is a waste. I can't say i've seen anybody caught by it since 1.3. Besides, doesn't the new VAC module kill even private hacks now?

I guess the only reason to having it would be to

A. Say you have HLGuard

B. Please leagues (XGL requires it :angry: )

C. To have an alibi while cheating :D ("I'm just that good!")

Well yeah, I'll have to agree with wilco....if you're gonna have HLGuard installed, have the newest version. :huh:

Guest Kohlin
Guest Kohlin
Guest Kohlin
Guests

wow, this explains what has been happening to me lately. I thought something wasn't right now over half my shots do not register at times when the other should be dead, rather I am and they still have 100 HP. hence the new name. Zero Damage. but really... this explains why i play like crap now.

For your viewing entertainment (and to see shots not register) spectate me a few rounds when my ratio is well below 1:1 (my connexion is prolly doing its own thing at that point).

The other day I was on piranesi and someone was sniping from one of the overlooks with an AWP. I saw them round the corner and get in position...I walked up next to them...set my crosshairs on their head...fired a burst into their temple and it made a dull sound...fired a burst into their head...it made the same sound...so I unloaded pulling my crosshairs from the head to the groin...the guy turned and shot me...I died...he had 1oo hp.

You've all seen me kill someone. I can tell the difference between an enemy's head and the wall! But sometimes my shots just don't register. If you're spectating, it is entertaining (or seems that way based off of people's comments who have seen it when it's happened).

Chief

<_<

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
Maybe this is why I've noticed a different "feel" for the game on Plat vs Fox?  I didn't notice shots not registering but only that it feels different when aiming and shooting.

ditto

Um yes... lag, thats it :huh: in fact ALL anti cheating software makes me uh.... "lag". Yeah. Any cheat detection WHATsoever and i lag to pieces. No cheat detection for me!

(hehehe im so l337 :ph34r: )

:P

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Maybe this is why I've noticed a different "feel" for the game on Plat vs Fox?  I didn't notice shots not registering but only that it feels different when aiming and shooting.

ditto

I concur...