Star Wars Galaxies

THX1138

I still love this game, bugs and all, it's been a lotta fun. Your guild can make or break it, and I happen to be in one with a lot of fun people. :P

And how can this not be fun :)

screenShot0013.jpg

screenShot0008.jpg

Guess my point is that it's like most other online games, with the right group of people anything will be fun, no matter how bugged, borked, or screwy it is.

I was one of the lucky ones with jedi. Been playing since 7/3/03 and unlocked on profession number 12 back in February. Needless to say, couldn't have done it without help from my friends, and it wouldn't have been as enjoyable. Course, these are the guys and gals I've played with since AO days when we formed the guild.

Those SS are from my knight on TC2 btw, my jedi's still just a lowly initiate.

if anyone wants to play and can get the 14 day trail from file planet let us know. m0m and i have been playing on the Lowca server. Watch has a trail account there and so does techisattva and Stroop. The more the merrier. and uh Live long and prosper. :laughcry:

Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guest k3n
Guests

hey send me a tell sometime. My name is Aiceb

Hey I play SWG whenever I get a break from the Navy. I had old char from back in the day when it first came out on the Kauri Server. Im a Pistoleer CH. I am going to start over though and go all out Teras Kasi Artist and Doctor and get other skills little by little. Hmm I accually looked on ebay for a TK Doctor and they sell em. Wether there legit or not I have no idea. But yea what servers are you guys on again? Let me know if you think you will be playing next year around this time heh. I got a cruise comming up and next year ill have my apartment or something close. Lata

Think it would be worth getting a cheap Teras Kasi Master on ebay on lowca? Theres one for sale for like 40 dollars. I got enough money to throw around just wondering. Because I would have my friend play it for awhile. Do you guys remember Squee from Ohio back in the day played with me Silent and Raven? He would play it for me until I get back from my Med Cruise.

Sup, well im having Squee play my new account in SWG here soon till I come back from sea.

Server: Intrepid

Professions: Teras Kasi Master , Brawler 4-0-4-0 , Master Marksmen , Commando 1-0-2-0 , Pistoleer 0-0-0-2 might drop something and master commando

Server: Lowca

Professions soon to be mastered starting new on that server: Teras Kasi Master , Brawler 4-0-4-0 , Master Medic , Master Doctor

So yea when I get back ill be playing at a Web Cafe ( gaming cafe ) type of place in Virginia Beach , VA!

hey Mr.X, what skills did you do and how did you become a jedi? I need information please. :o

I mastered 12 professions to get jedi. Only 3 I know were required for the jedi, TKM and BE were told to me by a holocron, and Ranger unlocked it for me. Other than that, I mastered ID, musician, dancer, entertainer, DE, merchant, artisan, scout, and architect.

They're changing the system in publish 10 to a quest based one. Up until then, you just have to do 4 random professions to unlock (or so I've heard). Between publish 9 and 10 though, you won't know if you've unlocked or not, unless you do every profession.

me an vegeta played on bloodfin for our free month. I dont know what it is about the game, but for an mmorpg I like a mid-evil setting a lil better. Also, is it possible to have a jedi now? When I played the chances of getting one are like 1 out of a million.

Sup, yes it is very possible to get a jedi after the next publish you have to do the quests to get the Jedi. Yes you will need others to help you but its very possible because I dont believe anything is not possible. So yea right now before publish I think 9 or 10 you can master all profs and get it gurantee I think. but yea.

Hey im getting a Dell Inspiron XPS Laptop System do you guys think this will run SWG GOOD AND TO THE BEST WITH NO LAG AND GOOD HIGH SETTINGS???? heh let me know any u gurus know this.