The Community Section of our site.

Fatty

Hey! is www.dohguild.com down? It hasnt worked for me for weeks. I remember reading something about a new address? I really miss reading Chief's posts.

I must be banned then

I'm having the same problem from work... not too concerned about it as I have now doubled my time & work efficiency :rolleyes:

But it works fine from home...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Fatty, I just wanted to point out to you that the S!D link on the Community page leads you to the MwR page. :ph34r:

GC Founder
Archaic,Nov 21 2002, 02:11 PM]awww DW is the only clan in the community that doesnt have a link yet on the community section..  :(

When I went to your site to grab some graphic, your site was non-existant.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I'll have Catman get right on the graphic. And Fat is far too valuable to fire. He's a hometown boy!! Central Square, represent!!

Hey! is www.dohguild.com down? It hasnt worked for me for weeks. I remember reading something about a new address? I really miss reading Chief's posts.

There is an issue with the host. ie. Dests DSL. Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests
I'll have Catman get right on the graphic.  And Fat is far too valuable to fire.  He's a hometown boy!!  Central Square, represent!!

Ok, can you have him think of a new name??? :angry:

Yeah, I'll get right on it :rolleyes:

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

Fatty DW site is back up... if you could add it to community page now thanks!

GC Founder
Archaic,Nov 24 2002, 11:28 PM]Fatty DW site is back up... if you could add it to community page now thanks!

Can someone from DW make me a 300 x 100? There's nothing I can use there that I saw right away....if I missed something, point me there please. (remember...no words) :ph34r:

GC Founder
Hey Fatty,

I just wanted to let you know that our website is now up.  The URL is - http://www.the-decline.com/community .  Thanks for adding us  :)

Tell me, if the above is YOUR site, what is this site?

Are you going to move the other one to the root or no? For now I'll do the community one, but it seems to kinda waste your domain name if it's followed by a large word like dat.

GC Founder
Hey Fatty,

I just wanted to let you know that our website is now up.  The URL is - http://www.the-decline.com/community .  Thanks for adding us  :)

Tell me, if the above is YOUR site, what is this site?

Are you going to move the other one to the root or no? For now I'll do the community one, but it seems to kinda waste your domain name if it's followed by a large word like dat.

Anyways, it's going to the root of your site right now...I'm predicting that you'll eventually get rid of your test directory? If not, I can always change. <_<

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Site's going to be back down in two days... no ETA on new site... -_-

Guest *[Gangsta]*Bravo
Guest *[Gangsta]*Bravo
Guest *[Gangsta]*Bravo
Guests
We have, through different methods and with much joint effort, been working toward a common theme in our community.  Whether or not your are in the MCC, if your team spends most of their time in our community servers and on our community websites, you're part of it.

The name "Country Club Coalition," a name formed for a team made up of individuals from several MCC teams to play in another league, is being kicked around as the encompassing name for our community.

Regardless of the name, I'll need the lists of websites here from the community members.  I know I could find this information here and there, but it will be easier here....and also helpful for others to find them all in one place.  If you have a large number of links to other teams already on your site, please let me know.

The community section will include links to each page, feature a few highlights about the teams, current server status, and so on.  There will be a statement from each of the leaders about the groups.  

I appreciate your help in making this happen.

Hi this is Bravo. Gangsta is a new clan but we are growing fast. We dont have a server yet. Our website isnt great but it will do for now it is www.gangstaclan.8m.com. My aim is bobfromums please aim me for any other info you would need. thanks

GC Founder

Hey, the community section is reserved for those actually established in our community. I'd love to add ya, after you guys are around for a while....look forward to seeing you around the block.