The Community Section of our site.

Fatty

We have, through different methods and with much joint effort, been working toward a common theme in our community. Whether or not your are in the MCC, if your team spends most of their time in our community servers and on our community websites, you're part of it.

The name "Country Club Coalition," a name formed for a team made up of individuals from several MCC teams to play in another league, is being kicked around as the encompassing name for our community.

Regardless of the name, I'll need the lists of websites here from the community members. I know I could find this information here and there, but it will be easier here....and also helpful for others to find them all in one place. If you have a large number of links to other teams already on your site, please let me know.

The community section will include links to each page, feature a few highlights about the teams, current server status, and so on. There will be a statement from each of the leaders about the groups.

I appreciate your help in making this happen.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about the ppl in the community who don't play on an MCC team? Or the ppl who just don't PLAY :)

I still like to consider myself part of the community even though I don't play on a team or play at all...and I'm sure there are others like me. So maybe someone could get a section to list the names of all the non-clan community members?

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

you can be part of clan [Loser] :D nah j/k you rock. yah i am sure people will think of some awesome idea for guys like you!

yeah I don't play at all and I LOVE to come here! i think with out me wonderland wouldn't be such a soap opera.. hahahahah.. oops :) If ur gonna make a list u gotta include the non-players cause we come here to! RARR! cept i might actually start playing soon depending if I like it or not.. but I prolly wont play on a team.. grr.. I DONNO! But I def. think u should include us.. we are people too!

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
If you have a large number of links to other teams already on your site, please let me know.

Check out Th3Fall3N

I know they got atleast... 95% of em on their front page.

ps; might want to turn ur volume down before you load up there home page. ;)

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
i might actually start playing soon depending if I like it or not

Somone playing CS for the first time and not liking it... HAH, now that's funny. :D

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Due to internal conflicts (which have been resolved) we no longer have a site. But Paradise is still up! Penguinz is working on the site, and as soon as its up and running, we'll give ya all the info you need, TV Guy!

Lol....yeah youll notice that some of my "created" links are also used on many websites now....uncredited :(

hehe yeah we usually have music going on the front page....but its good tunes so keep the volume up ! :ph34r:

Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guest machine-head
Guests

Hey! its been awhile since ive been around this side of the forest.....wow a community clans pretty phat. Can I join the community clan? ill have a tryout or what ever you want. trust me ive been gone for a while and my skillz are much better now =)

Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guest Veng
Guests

Whatever we decied to call this community, I'd like to say that I believe we have the best community in cs. I have looked around and seen the different communitys but nothing like ours. I feel like I have a second family with you guys, YOU ROCK and thx for letting me be a part. :D

Also Mmmm your new look for the site is very nice. Good Job.

yeah...I've been part of many gaming communities in my time...and this one is by far the best...(though my old Quake 2 clan comes close)

just like to say congrats to Mmmm for building such an exceptional community

This is probably the 2nd best community I've been in.

The first was a war2/starcraft community on Kali. What was great about that one was it was chat based and not forum based. So it was about 100 ppl doing real time public and private chatting and ppl would sit idle for hours and pop in when they were bored. Matches and scrims happened on an HOURLY basis with people just creating teams on the fly. It was pretty damn cool.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The only other community I've ever been in was when I used to play Red Faction multiplayer. I was on Team Rail, and we were a 4-man clan. And we rocked.

But you guys are wayyy cooler. :D

like i just said in a wonderland thread... you are the nicest group of people i have ever met. It makes me so happy that i can come here when im sad and just be cheered up by some of the stuff you all say. I love each and every person in this community, whether i know 'em or not. Because if they are here.. they gots to be nice. :) Now i can't say I'm a very nice person and I'm sure some people have seen a bad side to me, but oh well. I have been to other communities, though they weren't game communities but just chat rooms and random forums and such and they were nothing like this.. everyone used to fight about everything. Here everyone seems to just... get along.