Arrr!!

appalachian_fox

(edited)

Man that thing freaks me out.

I filled out the thing and when it asked me my name I put in "squid", I have been known to go by that nickname.

So it gives me the name

"Black Sam Cash" My real name is Sam - scary :=

Edited by NOFX

Red Roger Rackham

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

(edited)

even though i didnt give it my real name and it spit my real name out I kinda like it

"Black Sam Cash" *Bling, Bling*

i picture myself as a dirty pirate that thinks he is a playya, flipping a gold coin, has gold necklaces, rings and a few gold teeth

Edited by NOFX

Captain John Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

bonney? wth? lame! lol

Mad William Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

yarrrr :boing:

Your pirate name is:

Dirty Sam Bonney

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

Bloody James Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

• 4 weeks later...

Your pirate name is:

Mad Roger Rackham

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!