Photo contest.

Trouble .gc

I entered a photo contest a few months ago, and i just got something in the mail today saying that my picture had been chosen to enter the final contest. My photo will also be published in a book! there are 114 cash prizes and a grand prize of $1,000. i may just win something. this picture i took was truely amazing. i'll post it up when i find it :)

(edited)

*Edit* Realized I never put my intended message in here... Awesome picture. Very cool how you captured the ape just at the right moment to catch that pose.

Hey hey! What zoo is that?! Kind of reminds me of the St. Louis Zoo. If you ever take a trip to St. Louis, I don't care how long you stay, you have to stop at the zoo. We have, I believe, like the #3 zoo in the nation or in the world, and it is completely free to get in :o . Free, as in $0.00, zero dollars, nothing. Now you can choose conveniences like parking right by an entrance for $10~ or you can visit our childrens zoo for a small fee. We even have a railroad system that goes through the zoo and makes 4-5 stops where you can get off, look around, then reboard the train (small fee for round trip tickets - just remember it was free to get in) So, make a note to yourself - if nothing else - "Go to St. Louis for atleast 4-5 hours. Go to the zoo!" :P

Edited by General J

awesome picture there Knock...I love the pensive look

I gotta back J up on that St. Louis Zoo thing....our Zoo is flat out one of the best there is. I don't think it's rated at #3 anymore though, but in the late 90's it was...the San Diego Zoo and a Zoo in Japan were the only ones considered better at the time....definatly worth checking out.

Shabam! We're number 1! In the nation atleast... :P:D Couldn't seem to find world-wide ranking though. But you gotta love free. ;)

Ok back on topic. I love the picture Trouble. Very nicely done. I love taking photos of cars, bikes, obviously things that do not move... So I can only imagine it is difficult and takes a lot of patients sometimes to capture just the right moment such as your picture. Good luck on the final contest!