I am truely jealous

General J

• 4 weeks later...

HA!

the XJ220 isn't all about speed...it's about amazing handling and refinement.

a 6'2" man can comfortably fit in it and it's one of the worlds fastest cars (top-end). It will reach something like 236mph.

A Toyota Supra is a sweet car...but it's like comparing a Mustang GT to a Pontiac GTO. The comparison just won't work.

It will reach something like 236mph.

Not even close. The fastest they ever got one was like 217 MPH (and they had to remove the exhaust restrictor to even get that high). They called it the XJ220 cause it was supposed to be able to achieve 220 MPH, and it never got that high. It also has horrible turbo lag and brakes, which really takes away from it's ability to get through corners quickly, even with good handling. I will admit though, it is beautiful.

HA!

the XJ220 isn't all about speed...it's about amazing handling and refinement.

a 6'2" man can comfortably fit in it and it's one of the worlds fastest cars (top-end). It will reach something like 236mph.

A Toyota Supra is a sweet car...but it's like comparing a Mustang GT to a Pontiac GTO. The comparison just won't work.

Yo, player... A Mustang GT and a GTO are on about the same playing field. As for being fast, here is a quote from supercars.net about the XJ220 "During its production, the XJ220 was the worlds fastest street legal production car." The handling, I am thinking, would be pretty good at 3025 lbs. In comparison, a Murcielago weighs 3638 lbs. Also for comparison sake, a little 4 cylinder 2003 Lancer Evo VIII weighs 3241 lbs. So pretty light for a Twin Turbo V6! 542.0 bhp @ 7000 rpm, 475.0 ft lbs @ 4500 rpm! 0-60 in 3.4 and 0-100 in 7.9. None too shabby.

Is this the XJ?

satam.jpg

If so I watched a show on speed about it and it became one of my fav cars.

This d00d needs a F1 car and he would be done.

Course that's if you don't count the Enzo as an F1 car.

I love me some enzo.